Part 1

CRYSTAL'S POV:
You were sitting there eating pizza watching Netflix when you thought to yourself it was your second week in Cali and I don't know where anything but the mall and pizza place is or don't know anything. So I decided to explore and meet new people and find new places. I got outta bed and changed out sweat pants and a over sized hoodie. I changed into my favorite high waisted denim shorts with a plain black crop top with a plaid shirt around my waist and combat boots. Then I did my normal make up routine ( mascara, eyeliner, and Chapstick) and went downstairs.
C: hey nick I'm bored and going into town to try to find where everything is wanna come?
N: sure why not.
C: MOM NICK AND I ARE GOING INTO TOWN BE BACK LATER
Mom: ok have fun sweetie
You walk out of the house and into the car and leave. As your driving and singing stole the show by Kygo with your brother. He's the best, I love him so much. You suddenly come to a stop and see that there having a fair so Nick and I decided to go and check it out. Plus it looked fun.
TAYLOR'S POV:
Matt and I were bored so we decided to go into town and find something fun to do as were driving Matt yells something.
M: LOOK!
I look to my right and they were having a sweet looking fair going on. We decided to go and see what they were doing.
CRYSTAL'S POV:
I look I. The car mirror to see how your make up and hair is. After that and about 10 minutes of Nick messing with me about checking my hair and make up you guys are walking to the fair. You guys see a lot of weird stuff there and different people then what you had in Michigan. Also there were no cute guys so I don't have any new numbers.
TAYLOR'S POV:
Matt and I get out of the car and look and see what they got going on at every booth in the fair. Some people had the weirdest stuff ever. Matt was actually looking for cool stuff but me on the other hand I was looking to see if I could find any hotties.
(Crystal is in picture above)