Part 6

TAYLORS'S POV:
I checked the time and it's almost noon, I really spent most of my time watching/stalking her. I can't help it, she is so open and awkward which is cute, and reckless. She is so amazing.
Me: hey Matt?
M: Yeah?
Me: do you ever think that I will meet Crystal again?
M: i don't know... Maybe.
Me: ok
MATT'S POV:
I was sitting on the couch watching tv while Taylor was obsessing over Crystal. I was getting so annoyed then he asked me.
*convo above*
After that he wouldn't stop talking about her I mean it was ridiculous I mean I would rather do anything else besides that.
CRYSTAL'S POV:
After my argument with Nick I got around for the day. I took a shower, air dried my hair, straightened my hair, did my regular make up routine, then I got dressed . I am wearing a white crop top with Jean high wasted shorts and white converse. After I was done getting around and about to go downstairs Nick stopped me obviously I was still upset with him so I didn't say anything to him I just looked at him.
N: I'm sorry Crystal I just don't think that he is right for you.
He waits for me to respond which I don't.
N: I know your mad at me and you can be mad at me all you want but when something happens I told you so.
I roll my eyes flip him off and walk away. When I got down stairs I went into the kitchen grabbed an apple off the counter and left. When I'm mad or upset the thing I like to do most is shop. So I'm going shopping. I took my Jeep Wrangler because I love it. On my way to the mall I was jamming to Shawn Mendes new song Stitches. That boy's voice is like heaven.
NICK'S POV:
I apologized to Crystal but I think that I am right and I know that she knows it. After I talked to her, I followed her downstairs and next think you knew her and the Jeep Wrangler was gone. Why didn't she tell anyone where she was going? She better not be meeting that boy. I was thinking where would she go. Uhm the mall. She always goes to the mall whenever she is mad or sad.