Part 9

CRYSTAL'S POV: after Taylor and I went our separate ways I shopped for a while then Nick found me and we went home. When we got home and out my bags in my room I put my phone on my bed so I could put everything away. Then when nick was about to leave my phone went off, so I had Nick get it for me.
*phone chimes*
Me: hey Nick can you grab that?
N: yeah
A couple minutes later..
N: who's Taylor?
Me: give that to me!
Then he runs I finally get it after a little but and we were talking and Taylor asked me to come over yay!
NASH'S POV:
So I'm going to tell all the guys now.
Me: hey guys Taylor wants us to come over and meet someone tonight around 5:30? Does that work?
AC: yeah!
H: YAS!
CR: leggo!
CD: yeah!
JJ: ok let's go!
JG: I'm ready!
Sam: yeah man!
Foosh: I'm in!
Mahogany: uhm who?
Me: a girl named Crystal
Mahogany: ok I'll come!
Me: ok we will leave at 5:10
All: ok
NICK'S POV: someone texted Crystal and she wanted to see it but she was putting away her clothes so she asked me to grab it,it said Taylor with a kiss face. I'm thinking who the heck is Tay- oh my god so I ran from her and tried to text back but she took the phone. She can't date him. I can't let this happen.
CRYSTAL'S POV:
I get there and knock on the door. Taylor answers
T: hey cutie
Most of them just say hey besides his friend that I seen at the farmers market ( Matt) this guy with the eyebrows (Jack gilinsky) and a guy with very pretty eyelashes (Sam)
Him and his friends are so hot and the girl is so pretty I love her hair. When I got there Taylor gave me a hug he is so sweet.
MATT'S POV:
When everyone got there and got settled I went to my room
Me: if anyone wants me I'll be in my room.
All: ok
After and hour or so someone came in my room it was Crystal
C: hey sorry I though put it was the bathroom!
Me: it's ok I have a bathroom in my room right around the corner here if you want to use that.
C: ok thanks!
Nash came in ten minutes later
N: hey so did you talk to Taylor about Crystal?
Me: no I can't I will hurt her and him and ruin him and I's friendship.
N: come on you will be just fine just say something.
Me: I don't know man
CRYSTAL'S POV:
I am the bathroom I think he forgot I can hear him. Does he like me? No way he can't. What do I do? *soap drops*
MATT'S POV:
Me: crap! She is still in the bathroom she probably heard us Nash!
N: well she will if you keep being loud.
Me: Crystal?
C: yeah?
Me: are you ok?
C: yeah
She opens the door says
C: thanks again and sorry to bother you
Me: it's ok
Then she leaves. I went downstairs with Nash and she kept looking at me. I think she I knows. Ugh this sucks. Taylor is going to hate me. That was so stupid. How come I didn't check first? Ugh. After a while everyone left. Half of an hour after everyone left a number texted me. It was Crystal.