Azravael

= = = = = = = 

Azravael, was a wonderful human child, born with different gifts from nature. A bearable child, through this very patient, very kind, and very understanding. He perceives differently than most elders could do. A wise kid in terms of the emotions of the people around him. He was raised by his loving parents, a loving family until it started to fall. As people believe that relationships are being tested by gods, his parents are no exception to this so-called test, though they struggled, they tried, at least his mother. He saw how his mother tried to save the home that they have built. His mother tried everything to make it work, not fall apart. It was barely fixed when his sister Biankee was born.

Biankee became his hope. He believed that she would be the key to the fixation of their family. As the years go by, as she grows, though their family is showing her all the love that she needs, she starts to feel the weight of the world. Her family was her world, and she saw it falling apart in her peripheral. They showed her love until she realized that everything was just a façade. Biankee was seven years old when their parents broke up. Choose to separate and live on their own. They have been swayed by evil, as people say so. They were left behind. When their parents broke up, she couldn't accept it as she didn't understand its logic. Biankee's mind has always been focused on cause-effect. Her gift from nature was finding the proper logic to things, events, and people. She couldn't find it on their parents as it was not explained to her.

Azra tried his best to keep Biankee healthy, mind and soul. He became busy for a living, and he kept on praying that he could take the pain away from Biankee, but everything got into her so quickly. Biankee concludes logic on her own, how things are supposed to end. She felt that her resolve was the only thing that mattered, she was eaten by her anxiety and depression which made her suffer and can't take the heavy weight of her chest and her mind so she took her own life. Broken as his beloved sister died, he tried to contain his heart. He is still trying to understand the life that they have been through. The gift of nature was stronger than the pain that he had witnessed from the day he was born. He went to a temple, where people believed that prayers were heard. He asked the gods if they existed - but not doubt them - to let him feel the pain and the logic that Biankee had so he would understand how life had been hard for her. The gods heard his prayer and granted his request. He was able to feel the pain of Biankee until her last breath, it was unbearable - at least he knew it was as he was born differently - the gods gave him power. A power to absorb the pain of the people around him through their tears. When a person is in pain - any kind of pain - he can absorb it as long as it is from tears, and from that they will feel calmer, and better. In contradiction, the gods entrusted him also, with the power to provide the pain, any kind of it. It was a powerful gift from the gods that the people could imagine. But the gods saw Azra, how he was able to handle a rough life and he never hated the world for it. 

They trusted him that he would be responsible for using these powers. That's how he became the Angel of Pain that even angels from both sides of the different realms are afraid of.

= = = = = = = = = = =  = >> NEXT >> = = = =  = = = = = == = = = =