moving to a new place.

Y/N POV

i look out the window as me and my older brother are driving to Germany. i didn't want to move, i was perfectly fine where i was. i had friends, a boyfriend, and away from my old childhood place. I didn't like germany very much, it brought back terrible memories.

"what's up kiddo?" my brother says in a concerned tone. "nothing, just thinking.." i say softly he continues to drive as we have 1 more hour till we get to germany. i slowly start to fall asleep.

I flutter my eyes open, seeing that we arrived at our new home. I step out the car stretching my limbs as I yawn loudly. I walk over to get a look at the house it was pretty big and nice.

"is that my shirt?" my brother says putting his hands on his hips. I look down to my outfit seeing a big black t-shirt going down to thigh covering my shorts."whatt?? noo" i say acting dumb. "could've just asked but, your giving that back!" my brother says in a angry playful tone.

i soon bring boxes to the new house. i walk up the stairs to my bedroom leaving all of my boxes into my room. I look around seeing a box that had my skateboard, i thought to myself that i was gonna visit the park i went as a little kid. I start changing my outfit to a white shirt tank top with jean and oversized jacket. letting my curly hair down.

I grab my backpack and skateboard and walk downstairs

I grab my backpack and skateboard and walk downstairs. "ima head to the old park we used to go as kids is that okay?" i say to my brother. "yeah, that's fine just be back by 9." he says observing your face smiling. "what?" i say chuckling looking confused. "you.. just look so much like our mo-" he says as i cut him off "don't. don't finish that. i hate myself for looking like her." i say storming out the house skating away to the park.

I finally got to the park. I got off my skateboard and walked to the benches, sat down peacefully, and looked at the sky. It was 6:00 pm and it was starting to seem like golden hour.

(30 min later)

As i was staring off to space my phone buzzes in my pocket. i take out my phone seeing a text message from my brother. the neighbors invited us over for dinner, and i needed to go back home to get ready. I groaned and put my phone back into my pocket. I got off the bench and onto my skateboard.

A/N: FIRSST CHAPTER DONEE!! hope u liked it ! comment if i should continue!