Insecure (Eijiro Kirishima x Reader)

INSECURE

Warnings: A jealous Kirishima is a cute Kirishima. 

They were similar. Too similar for his liking. They shared the same birthday. Their quirks were fundamentally alike, appearance surprisingly close, ambitions were the same, even their U.A. Sports Festival entry poses were the exact same. Both straightforward and reckless, ready to take the blow for their friends, they held deep respect for each other. So, when they found out that they liked the same girl, neither was surprised.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu agreed to seek her attention in honourable ways, sealing the deal with a manly handshake.

Maybe because she was in his class and he had that advantage over Tetsutetsu, but after one year of thoughtful pursuit, [Y/N] finally agreed to go out with him.

[Y/N] called him Kiri and showed just as much affection towards him, then why after seven years of committed relationship the redhead still felt uneasy?

He heard rustling in the bedroom. [Y/N] was getting ready to go the agency quietly humming a popular tune. Her phone buzzed and he unintentionally looked at the flashing message. Tetsutetsu.

Kirishima's hand twitched, instantly hardening. The broken glass and juice leftovers splattered all over the kitchen floor.

He knew he shouldn't have but unable to control himself, Eijiro took her phone and opened the message.

Looking forward to seeing you today. Patrolling together will be a perfect time for catching up.

"What are you doing?" [Y/N] leaned on the door frame with her arms crossed on her chest. Startled, Kirishima blushed. He put her phone back on the table and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

The girl raised her eyebrows.

"I saw your phone flashing and I thought...maybe it's something important."

[Y/N] calmly approached the table, demonstrably ignoring the mess on the floor and opened her phone. A smile crossed her lips.

His heart skipped beat. Feeling his body begin to harden, Kirishima tried to take a couple of quiet deep breaths.

"He's as flamboyant as I remember." She laughed. "This was the important message?" she smiled looking back at the redhead.

Kirishima smiled a little guiltily.

[Y/N] stepped closer and slipped her hands under his t-shirt. His muscles tensed under her touch, making him breathe out soundly.

Large hands landed on her lower back, bringing the girl closer.

"Sorry." Kirishima quickly pecked her lips. She didn't mind. They had mutual friends and other than work contacts she didn't have anything else on the phone. Pressing her body to his and standing on her tiptoes, [Y/N] gently pressed her lips to his neck. The redhead melted every time she pressed her lips to the sensitive flesh of his neck. He gripped her waist, bruising the soft skin.

"Love you." She whispered against his skin.

His body spoke before him; the bulge in his sweatpants clearly told her his intentions. She smiled kissing his lips. Eijiro's fingers hooked the straps of her tank top, pulling them down.

A heatwave washed over her, concentrating between her legs.

"I have to go to the agency." She mumbled in between kisses. "I'm on patrol today."

With Tetsutetsu. Kirishima thought, once again feeling uneasy.

With a final kiss, they parted, and [Y/N] went to the mirror to fix herself.

"Maybe...I'll walk you to the agency?" the redhead asked kneeling down to clean up the mess.

"Why?" she asked amused.

Why indeed?

The girl put her hair up. "You know, Kiri, you only act like this when Tetsutetsu is involved." She said turning to face him.

"It's because he is always somehow involved when it comes to you."

"Makes sense. We are friends. And colleagues."

Kirishima didn't reply, pretending to concentrate on the cleaning.

"If I didn't know you better, I'd think you are jealous." She patted him on the back. Kirishima caught her hand and pressed his lips to the palm. Red eyes bore into her. Not breaking eye contact he kissed each fingertip. The simple caress sent shivers down her spine.

"Maybe I am jealous." He replied.

"But why?" earnestly confused, she kneeled beside him. "Have I ever given you a reason to be jealous?"

He pressed her hand to his cheek.

"It's just that...we are so similar, in everything...even in appearance," he felt embarrassed as his cheeks heat up. "You know..."

[Y/N] blinked.

Suddenly two hands smacked his cheeks. The girl brought his face closer to hers. Their noses touched. He looked at her furrowed eyebrows and pursed lips, fighting the urge to kiss her.

"Eijiro Kirishima!" she said formally. "This is the doltish reason you could have possibly come up with." a heavy sigh escaped her lips.

Kirishima turned his head to kiss her hand. How could he explain to her that it was a real worry for him, without looking more stupid than he already did.

[Y/N] watched him intently. The colour of his cheeks matched his hair, and she found it adorable.

At times this manly man could be such a kid and this part of him she also loved dearly.

"Fine." The girl finally said shrugging lightly. "Let's go together." She straightened up. "But you are getting me ice cream on the way, and in the evening," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I'll be expecting a long and thorough explanation of why you think I could ever prefer him over you."

Kirishima's gaze followed her swaying hips as she walked out of the kitchen. Long and thorough. He threw his head back trying to calm the throbbing in his pants.

"Kiri, I'm ready to go!" she yelled opening the front door.

The redhead rose to his feet and quickly adjusted himself. One last deep breath and he joined the girl at the door. Only twelve hours. He told himself. I can wait twelve hours.

But not a minute longer.