Rosa [König x Femreader]

5k words

this will be the last work I'll reupload for now, we still have "Smooth Operator" but i think it was the reason my previous book was deleted, so I'll have to rewrite it a bit to upload again🧍‍♀️

also not sure if I should reupload "Smoke and Mirrors" my last fic without smut🤔
~~~
Numerous worn-out bodies spread out on the dirty ground outside of the facility, directly owned and operated by the military organization, Special Forces, to be exact. One of its branches sheltered military equipment and personnel, as well as facilitated training and operations.

Exactly where the most recent training was held, for abilities and skills enhancement, as well as to the betterment of battlefield performance.

The captain, making sure the training on the field of the same base had been successful, judging by the loud and heavy breathing, as well as mixed cursing, praised every single soldier and signed off with a quick hand motion.

Trainings were always hardcore.

Running for an elongated period of time was one of them, with every possible kind of physical activity on top of that, trialing your limits and will to fight.

Gun training was a personal favorite: absolutely zero complications or increased load. Simply be there, have the correct stance, and let out all your pent-up anger through the bullets, penetrating the target, upholstered with a thick, stained tarpaulin. The stains were in the form of circles; the main goal was to hit the smallest mark in the center. If you do manage to impress the senior supervisor with your spectacular shooting and zeal to hone the skill - you might get a silent nod of approval if you're lucky enough.

"I can't feel my legs," a cry for help came from you, laying on the ground covered with pebbles and sand. The sharp stones would painfully stab the exposed, sweaty skin, leaving numerous marks on the arms, but it was nothing compared to the exercises you were forced to put your stamina through.

Multiple footsteps were decorating the territory, and more were appearing as your teammate was headed to the location you resided in, not so far from his previous position. Laying on your back, your eyes closed, as you tried to regulate the upped breathing due to the advanced type of running, including jumping over the obstacles this time.

"Get up, softy," a quiet giggle followed right after a command coming from your friend and teammate by fate. König, standing straight with his feet near your head, casted a merciful shadow over your face and upper body, protecting it from the cunning sun rays.

The ruthless burning-orange sun was soon camouflaged by the smoke-grey, bubbly clouds, letting out a few raindrops, pitying the droughty land. One of the cold drops landed on your face, to which you scrunched your eyebrows, and, by opening your eyes a bit, saw König hold his hand out, palm up while staring at the hoary sky above.

"Looks like it's going to rain," the palm of his, wetted with the same raindrops, was brushed against the fabric of his tan pants to dry it up swiftly. He reached his hand out for you to grab on it and appear near him, so you and other soldiers could return to base. Not breaking eye contact, you caught his palm in a tight squeeze, and he easily lifted your figure, pulling you a bit closer to him on purpose. Quickly pushing him away with a hand to his chest, you chuckled and left him standing behind for a couple of seconds. He simply rushed after you, unaware of a chuffed grin pushing your cheeks apart.

Friday, the day the weekly movie evening was held in the common room of the base for all comers. Usually, the movie was picked up by the best performer at the trainings during the day.

"Fight Club!" one of the soldiers, who managed to amaze the supervisor previously got the chance to pick a movie, just to be judged right after. The flow of group booing and complaining echoed in the halls of the base once the choice was revealed, "okay, guys! We can watch "The Wolf of Wall Street" then?" the poor guy hurried after the bunch of people rushing away from the kitchen to the rooms they reside in.