Apropos [Ghost x Femreader]

17k+ words

guys i think i figured out the reason my book was removed😞 i fixed one of the one shots and hopefully they wont remove them again

~~~
"Mission successful, congrats, boys," Captain's voice rang through everyone's intercoms, after Soap's great job at detonating an enemy's base.

Soap was what you call a "class clown" hence why most of the time his teammates would forget he's a pro at demolishing any structure imaginable, oftentimes earning praise from others.

"That was an easy one," Soap replied. His Scottish accent is even stronger when he's either very excited or very angry.

"Im so drinking tonight," Gaz was next to tiredly announce his plans for the evening after running around the unknown base for so long. Gaz was the one who was always ready to follow his captain wherever he goes, to complete any mission assigned to him, to completely obliterate an enemy, while still being the nicest and funniest one on the team, often cracking sarcastic jokes mid-operation to fuck around with his captain.

"Good man," Ghost dabbed Soap up as soon as he hopped into the helicopter that was already waiting for them in the open field, not so far away from the base. Ghost is one of those people who think that acts mean more than words do and words mean nothing, and he's right, but he secretly has a soft spot for his comrades, so he briefly compliments them from time to time.

Price fixed his noise-canceling headphones, before turning around to face all of them, feeling proud like a father of his sons. He remembers them since the military, young and willing to fight, and nothing changed since then, except for the young part. Captain Price basically raised them and made them who they were today. He aged himself a little, but their spirits and desire to keep the world clean couldn't and wouldn't change.

"You all did great," he watched all of them put their headphones on, before signaling to the pilot to get them out of there.

Price was the first one to hop out of the chopper, throwing his bag on the ground beforehand. He shook the pilot's hand and watched all the other ones land on the ground safely, ducking a little, because of the still cutting through the air blades. The chopper went into the air again, before flying away in the other direction. A trail of dust raised from the ground, blocking the vision of those who were still standing there.

Shortly, everyone was now at the bar counter downtown, away from the base. Small town, but enough to find booze and entertainment.

"So," Gaz took another shot, who knows how many he had already, "I have an idea guys," you could clearly hear the alcohol spiraling through his veins affecting his speech. Everyone looked at him, waiting for him to say the craziest shit. Gaz and alcohol weren't a match, he is that friend who runs away once drunk, and it's your duty to go find him before he finds himself in a different city the next morning.

"We should all get tattoos," he barely slurred his words out.

"Absolutely not," Price spoke first, sipping his whiskey.

"I'm down," Soap said drunkenly, turning around to face Ghost, whose mask was up on his nose. He wasn't actually drinking, maybe a little bit. The rest of the time his favorite bourbon stained the walls of the glass he was holding. His eyes fixed on the table beneath his arms, onto which he leaned, "you could finally finish your half sleeve, pal," Soap spoke again, trying to get Ghost's reaction.

"I don't think they'll accept you," Ghost said, "you guys are drunk."

"Nah, they will, if we pay enough," Gaz tried to get off the high bar stool, holding onto Price's shoulder, "we should all get matching "141" tattoos," he exclaimed like it was the most clever thing he ever came up with.