Ester returns

Charlie's pov
I wake up and hear talking going on downstairs, it's half term , I go downstairs to see tom hugging ester, she hugs me next and says" Charlie I've missed you so much ,now where's Ella, I need to make sure she's suitable for you". Ella comes downstairs and ester hugs her, I can tell she's nervous about where she's sleeping, Nancy says " girls you can share a room until you move into Charlie's Ella which I can't imagine will be long". I help ester with her bags and she hugs me ,she says " mate Im so proud of you, you've turned into a lovley young man and Ella's lucky to have you". Later,I'm in my room, revising for going back to sixth form next week and Ella knocson the door and says " I heard what ester said, she's right I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend ". I stop revising, pull her onto my lap and kiss her she kisses back and we kiss for about five minuets. We break apart and I say " why don't we get lunch at the dog, my treat, and yes I'm sure, I want to treat my beautiful girlfriend there's nothing wrong with that".

Ella's pov
I smile and say " sounds perfect,you really don't need to pay for me". He lifts my chin up and says " I want to, now I'll meet you downstairs in fifteen minuets". I nod and leave his room , I wounder what's brought this on, don't get me wrong he was sweet when we were friends but not this sweet.I do my hair in a high ponytail, and put some light makup on, I see Charlie downstairs ester says " bring her back before 10pm". We all laugh and leave, we get to the dog, Charlie orders our food and drink and I  look at him and say" what's brought this on, buying me lunch?". He smiles and says " I just wanted to treat you, you deserve It, I love you so much Ella and I just thought it will be a nice distraction from evreyone, dint get me wrong I love them but we need some us time to". Later that night, we're in Charlie's room, about to go to bed, I give him one last kiss and he says " see you tomorow sexy", I kiss him agin and say " see you tomorow, hot boy". I leave his room and go into mine and esters,  she says " I hope it's okay to,stay here", I say "yes it's fine, it,will be nice shareing a room with someone, a,d it,was yours in the first place ".