Charlie yells at oscar/study date

Ella's pov
I wake up get showered and dressed, ready for sixth form, Charlie is struggling with a subject so where having a study date in his room,after school. I have a reward for every question he gets right, he get# a kiss a,d it lasts as long as he wants it to. I walk past his room to see him shouting at Oscar, I go into his,room and sun to Oscar, "why don't you go to your room I'll see you in there in a few minuets". He hugs me and nods, when he's left I shut the door and say " how could you, you've probably scared him so much, why were you yelling at him in the first place". He gives me the locket of my mum, it's broken he says " I should've hide it better, I caught him with it, saw he'd broken it and just lost it, I'm sorry please don't break up with me". I hug him and say " I'm not breaking up,with you, let's go and apologise to Oscar", we go into Oscar's room, ester and jack are asking him what happened, they heard the shouting.

Charlie's pov
I fell so guilty,  jack says " I need to talk to you after this", I say " no stay please I'm Sorry, I'll explain why I shouted at him"me and Ella get to Oscar's height and I sign "mate, I'm so Sory, I'm.a rubbish brother, I didn't mean to shout at you, but you broke the only thing Ella had left of her mum, she trusted me to keep it safe". Oscar signs " your not a rubbish brother, I deserved it", he looks at Ella and signs " I'm so Sorry I broke it it I dint mean to". She hugs him and signs " I know you didn't, it was an accident, Charlie should've realised,it, he was a bit silly". Later sixth form is finished for the day, we  walk back in to see Oscar with the locket and it's fixed, Nancy says " he done it in scholl, with some help from his TA". Ella hugs him,I put it on her.Me and Ella  go into my room she says"so Your reward, for every question you get right, you get a kiss, you decide how long it lasts". I I get every question right, I smile and kiss her, i pulls me into me, so there's no space between us, and put my hand under her top, I reach her brea strap and then stop. She looks  at me and says " you could've carried on, if you wanted, but it will make our first time even more satisfying".