Christmas

Ellas POV
I wake up on Christmas Day, to tell Charlie's arms around my waist, I smile and think this will be the best Christmas I've ever had, it's my first one with my amazing boyfriend. He kisses me and says " merry Christmas babe, I know it's our first one but it sure as hell won't be our last". I kiss him and say " you're right about that one babe, we're forever ". Daren and Nancy are okay with us giving each-other presents before we go downstairs, I go into mine and esters room and get the presents for Charlie. I go back into Charlie's room to find a mountain of presents, he laughs and says " I hid them in Oscars room". I get back under the covers, he gives me my presents ( makeup,clothes, jewellery, shoes, perfume and lots of other things things, we agreed no stockings but I still got him one). I kiss him and say " thank you so much babe, you really are the best boyfriend ever". He pulls me into his chest and says " no I know we agreed but I still got you a stocking ". I laugh and say " so did I babe, it's downstairs we can open them when we go downstairs ".

Charlie's pov
Ella gives me my presents ( clothes, shoes , a hoddie, aftershave and lots of other things). I kiss her and say " thank you so much babe", she kisses me and says " it's okay babe you deserved it". We go downstairs and open the presents from other family members, we thank them for the presents they got us and they thank us for the presents we got them. I open my stocking from Ella ( deodorants, sweets chocolate, socks and a few other things). I kiss her and say " thank you babe, I love it". She opens hers from me , ( hair scrunches, chocolate , sweets and a few other things).
We shower and get dressed , then head downstairs and have a delicious Christmas dinner. After Christmas dinner we watch films and play games, Ella see Oscar is doing nothing so she gets to his height and says " want to ride your bike, me and Charlie can watch and keep an eye on you". He nods, she's so good with him, the three of us go outside, I'm surprised how good he actually is on his bike. Ella rests her head on my shoulder and says " this has been the best Christmas ever babe", I kiss her and say "it sure has and the best thing is it's our first one together so they can only get better".