Bonnie X Chica

This will be the chapter that basically... explains what I'm going to be doing in this book. Yes, I'll of course be rating ships, but more professionally.

And I will be trying to avoid talking about possession, because 90% of the time you're not talking about the souls, only the animatronics themselves.

Fanon:

This section will be the interpretation of the characters in widely accepted fanon.

A lot of fanon interpretations of this couple are... kind of boring. I'll say it, it's the same friends to lovers stuff over and over again. There's one interpretation of them both being somewhat reserved and finding comfort in each other, but that's really all I see. I'm sure there's some god-tier fanfics somewhere of them, but Bonnie X Chica is kind of a ship where I like it, and never really go out of my way to find content of unless I need it for something like a header. Still, it's one of the most popular ships in the fandom for a reason.

What I'm saying is, they're a great ship, but they're kind of too bland.

Headcanon:

This section explains MY interpretation of the characters. Expect a lot of differences to fanon interpretations.

There's a lot of sweet ways you could take this, honestly. They're both the "prey animals" in the establishment, so you could have them be a little reserved and more quiet than in canon. One of my favorite interpretations is a stereotypical country couple, it's such a silly idea I can't help but smile at it. Just a rabbit and a chicken, in a country house, with Chica making some chicken pot pie (no, she does not care about the cannibalism. Have you SEEN the stuff chickens do? Those mfs are crazy) and Bonnie working on his guitar skills outside on the balcony. That's probably more orientated towards FNaF world, but I could see a somewhat watered down version working in the pizzeria.

Also, did you know that Bonnie canonically wears glasses to read? You can see it in the logbook if I remember correctly, which is adorable.

Rating:

This section gives the overall rating of the ship, from 0 to 10.

7/10

It's a staple of the fandom, but I never found myself caring for it that much.