Bonnie X Freddy

Fanon:

This is probably gonna be the last FNaF 1 Classics ship, because I could genuinely care less about any of the other ones. Again, this ship is a classic (probably because, you know, it's a FNaF 1 ship), and it probably introduced a lot of people to the idea that guys could date other guys, which is neat. I see people interpret them as star-crossed lovers, ones whose love transcends all time as recent as Security Breach, which I always found pretty cute.

Headcanon:

Bonnie's his right-hand man in my eyes. And that's always pretty cute of a dynamic. Wherever Freddy is, you'll be sure to see him. For god's sake, in Sister Location, Bonnie is LITERALLY his right-hand, man.

But excusing other versions (because I'm only talking about the classics), I can see it. I'm aware of Bonnie's personality in the On Tour! shorts, but I really don't see him like that. Hell, even the Showtime song's interpretation of him is closer to mine.

Other than that I could honestly give less of a shit about the classics lol.

Rating:

Rating, 7/10. Cute scenario, but the classics aren't my favorite. Like, they're fine, and they're the OGs, but I could really, really care leeeessssssssss.....