Springtrap X Puppet

Fanon:

...I'm gonna say this upfront, I don't really like this ship?

Like, I'll get into the reason in headcanon, and it's somewhat because of what you expect and what you don't as well. Either way, I'll just get into the fanon interpretation.

Most people see an enemies to lovers type deal. Like, maybe rivals to lovers? The Puppet has control of the main FNaF cast and Springtrap the Phantoms, and I've seen TWICE this one interpretation of them getting together in secret because they hate each other in public. It's a very interesting dynamic, but I feel like it's... wasted on the characters in question, for reasons I'll touch on in the Headcanon section.

I see a lot of earlier works in the fandom have Puppet be the Afton mother, and so I guess my rating of it would change to something like the Ballora X Springtrap chapter I'll make in the future.

Headcanon:

I can't see any ships with Springtrap, except for MAYBE Springtrap and Ballora and that's pushing it. I see most FNaF ships with the characters/animatronics themselves instead of the souls, unless it's something like Charlie X Elizabeth in which you kind of have to because there literally ARE NO ANIMATRONICS THERE. But for Springtrap... It's extremely hard. Like, with every single other animatronic you can very easily separate them from the spirit possessing them, but Springtrap? His entire existence is kind of BEING William Afton. That's his whole thing, that's his gimmick, he even has William's corpse in him. It's kind of impossible to separate him.

For this reason, I'm gonna be avoiding a lot of Springtrap ships (except maybe with Ballora), since my rating is just gonna end up being very similar for the reasons listed above. And for the record, I'm gonna shove all the really bad ships in one chapter, because not only do I not feel like repeating the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, not only have people already said the same things OVER, and OVER, and OVER AND OVER, BUT I DO NOT FEEL LIKE WASTING SEVERAL PAGES.

Rating:

1/10, I would give you a VERY, VERY intense side eye if you did, but as long as it's not the souls or anything, or your Puppet is the Afton mother, or Springtrap isn't William, I suppose I wouldn't instantly maul you for it.