s1 ep1. "I drew something for you."

Dokkaebi walked in echo's room and saw him Making A new drone. His drone broke during A mission. She knocked On the door. Echo turned his head Back and saw dokkaebi standing. "Need something?" echo raise an eyebrow while looking at her deeply IN THE EYES "well uhm...i just want to show you something."

Dokkaebi Showed a Drawing that she made Echo a "echoebi":D

Dokkaebi Showed a Drawing that she made Echo a "echoebi":D. Like the one in the picture but different design. " this is..."Echo couldn't finish his sentences and Covered his Mouth with joy. "It's what..?" Dokkaebi was Worried that echo would hate it. "I LOVE IT!" echo kept jumping from joy and dokkaebi was glad he didn't hate it. echo kindly snatched the drawing from Dokkaebi's hand. Dokkaebi Chuckled and smiled. echo was looking at the drawing deeply and jumping from joy. "I'm so glad you liked it masaru." Dokkaebi quickly smiled. Echo jumped on her and gave her a big hug.

Dokkaebi Smiled and hugged back. She couldn't help it but hug him tightly. Echo noticed that she was about to tear up. "What's wrong?" Echo pulled away A little and looked at her. Dokkaebi looked quivered and echo Placed his Hand on Dokkaebi's cheeks. "Cmon.whats wrong 愛?" echo Didn't hesitate to call her love. dokkaebi Dropped her head down and Still looked quivered and crying...echo wided his eyes and quickly grabbed  dokkaebi. "Hey- what's wrong?" Echo was so worried about her. Dokkaebi looked up at him and said. "nothing's wrong... Just emotional." Dokkaebi gave him a  weak smile.
_____________________
EHH SORRY IF IT'S SO FUCKING SHORT. I WAS BUSYYY😢