Chapter 2

As i was in class writing something for someone and then. Mary showed up saying " hey laughing stock whatcha writing eh?" As she grind and laugh which made me feel uncomfortable and she took the paper i was writing and read it and her face was shocked that this was the first time she saw the cutest letter ever for someone,she looked at me smiling saying "hey uhm this is soooo cute you wouldn't mind if I took it right??" She says like she owns the school and then i said no and stood up being 5 times taller then her and she was looking at me like she saw Carson and said "oooo you look nice~.." while i was shocked her saying that to me i had plans of making Carson jealous but then the bell rang and i was kinda mad i didn't get the chance but i can do it after school.

After school

After school i got the chance to talk to her and i saw Carson and hid behind a wall while peaking and hearing the conversation.

Carson:so what is it?
Friend:i have a dare for you.
Carson:uh. Okay? I mean what's so important about a dare-
Friend:since there will be no school for two days, so i dare you to be trapped in the janitors closet for 48 hours..
Carson: WHAT MY FAMILY IS GONNA BE WORRIED AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?
Friend:i already told them you'll be staying at my house for two days they don't really care unless you go somewhere,but it's a dare you have to do it
Carson: ugh fine but alone really? Aren't you gonna keep me company.
Friend:nope Blake is gonna do that!
Carson:WHAT WHY HIM
Friend: ---------

While i was listening i was creeped out at the same time but it was the first time that i was gonna be with him.. but how small is the janitors closet. I was walking and his friend caught up to me saying if i like to do smth in the janitors closet tomorrow and since i heard everything i said "sure i guess", Carson was shocked in the back thinking i would said no but i said yes instead

The next day

I went to school where their was his friend and he grabbed me dragged me to the janitors closet and pushed me in i was afraid because of how small the room was i was claustrophobic i wanted to faint and i wanted to bang on the door but then i realized he was gone and Carson was behind me not saying anything i was a bit stress and i was panting hard and fell on my knees on the floor while my eyes was in tears, Carson then noticed and ran up to me saying "bro you good? While i was breathing hardly he put he's hand on my shoulder and said it's gonna be okay i was shocked by his words and i calmed down but tears was still in my eyes

FINALLY CARSONS POV

Carson's pov:
He was breathing normally now but he was still tearing up i layed him on my chest while he was calming down i never felt like this before but. he was actually cute wait, what am i thinking←Carson's mind. I then put his head on my lap and i was playing with his hair a little and i scrolled through my phone while he was laying down on me i thought to myself i want to hug him so bad.. but i can't I'm the.. i stopped saying stuff and then Blake woke up and saw me staring at him and he jumped and said "AAA oh.. Carson sorry i was on your lap." I said it's not his fault while we talked a little the lights turned off and Blake was scared again as he hugged me and i was blushing and i was kinda hard- NO STOP i stopped myself and i hugged him back and he was shocked i was like this he forgot he bought his phone so he turned his flash light on and we were quiet and then he asked me "uhm asking smth.. why do you yk.. bully me?" My eyes were wide and i explain why and he was kinda upset and sad but he hugged me tight and i was blushing hard and i covered my face with embarrassment and he laughed and smiled at me while i was sitting down the light turned back on he grabbed his phone and saw 10 missed calls from his mom he was scared and i laughed and said "what a momma's boy ay?" He was stressed and looked at his mom's message but he quickly message her back saying he was at a friend's house for 2 days and his mom believed him and she was nice to see him make friends, he was quite embarrassed and i laughing at him and he looked at me and grabbed me by the collar and was telling me to shut up but his voice changed and i was surprised he said it like that but when i saw we were THAT close to each other i pushed him and covered my face again while he covered his mouth and we looked at each other and laughed and giggled.

AAAAAAAA

Words:902