Chapter 3

Still Carson's Pov
When we stopped laughing i told him secrets Abt my life and he told me Abt his it was funny and sad but when we were talking i get a call from Mary and i answer her and she said

Mary: BABE WHERE ARE YOU IM WORRIED
Carson: uhm I'm at a friend's.. house!
Mary:Oh where is it? I wanna meet you Baby!!
Carson:uhm i can't I'm pla-i mean doing homework with him since i need to help him!
Mary:oh.. but why can't I meet you and your right there was homework.. ugh sucks but please tell me the address babes
Carson:uhhh i can't rn he is waiting for me to help him so byee-
Mary:Wait babe have you seen that laughing stock Blake i needa little chat with him..~~
Carson:Uh i don't know where he is

I looked at Blake nervously

Carson:Why you asking i need to go now
Mary:oh okay bye than baby tell me when he past by😘
Carson: yea yea

Hangs up.

I then look at Blake with stress and thinking she was with him.
Blake notice and calm me down and ask me "what's wrong?",Nothing! I said as i was stressing more and more until he put his Jacket around me thinking i was cold and need a little comfort and my face turned red and he noticed again and said "why is your face red? Are you hot? Do you feel sick?" I was staring at him not knowing he was this gentle and kind i said "no" and i stood up and took my phone a leaned on the wall being more stress than ever he looked upset and just scrolled to his phone too while writing smth,i was curious what he was writing and i feel tired so i sat down and leaned against the wall to rest and then i fell asleep,since it was night it was cold and i was shivering and Blake bought a big blanket (creator:bc he knew ofc so he bought a big bag) but then when i was shivering he put his hand on my chest and hugged me tightly and felt butterflies in my stomach and i woke up feel his hands moving all over my chest he was comfortable and i turned my head around seeing his face next to mine i blushed really hard until i cuddled him back and he was smiling in his sleep we fell asleep..

The next day

3rd Person Pov:
They both woke up and looked at each other while blushing and Blake kissed Carson's forehead but Carson noticed but he stayed quiet and he turned red while Blake got up he took some snacks out and they both ate while talking and Blake wanted to change his clothes so he ask Carson to not look,when he was changing Carson peaked and how good Blake looked and he shut he eyes while being stress when Blake got dressed he ask if Carson bought any clothes, Carson said yes and he change too but Blake wanted smth to happen so he asked Carson if he could get Mary's number and Carson said "uh sure" while being stress and Blake noticed Carson being stress again, and he knows why he's always stress so he just wanted to make him more jealous he said "great!" and Carson gave her number to Blake,Blake pertend to chat with her but he was chatting with his friend instead,he faked laugh which made Carson look more stress then before he almost fainted but he keeped it cool and he scrolled through his phone and saw a post from his gf he saw it was her saying.

GOT MY CRUSHS NUMBERR!!!

Carson looked at Blake while he was writing smth he looked mad and upset and Blake noticed that too he smirked and got close to Carson and pulled his chin up close to his face and Carson went red again as soon as he can curse at Blake,Blake kissed him and Carson was shocked and felt butterflies in his stomach,but he was relief that he got to kiss him, he closed his eyes while they were kissing Blake's hand went up Carson's shirt,and Carson broke the kiss and said "Woah bro not yet." But Blake didn't care he grabbed him and they (made out) for 5 minutes until they had the.. uhmm

( $3x )

When they were done Carson was panting hard while his eyes was in tears, Blake wanted more but he soon notice Carson didn't, he stopped and comfort Carson and apologizing while he hugged Carson,Carson sooned calmed down and kiss him on the cheek

Carson's Bottom
}⁠:⁠‑⁠)

Words:794