chapter 4

At night
They were talking Abt the school and Carson ask Blake why he wanted Mary's number, Blake's eyes were wide, he then explain why, and Carson laughed while Blake was embarrassed but soon they both heard smth and Carson peaked out and see a person standing there doing nothing but the person walked away Carson was shocked and covered his mouth while shushing Blake,Blake wanted to see so he whispered to Carson what he saw,Carson then whispered back and told him what he saw they both were shocked but stayed quiet.After a few minutes the noise was gone and they both were tired trying to stay quiet,they fell asleep while cuddling

The next morning

They both got dressed and Carson got a call from his friend saying he's on his way so he can open the door,they both waited for him and they talked a bit while looking at their phones,soon the door opened to see Carson's friend, Carson then hugged his friend while saying "DUDE YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED" While tearing up seeing his friend again,Blake was a little jealous but keeped it cool,they soon got home while Carson and Blake's parents hugged them worried.

At School

Carson and Blake were walking together while everyone was shocked+Mary,Mary Then Hugged Carson saying that she was Soo worried but Mary couldn't stop looking at Blake,Carson then noticed but pertend he didn't see it,They both went to their classes.

Few hours later

Carson went to Blake's class and saw Mary flirting with Blake,Blake was very uncomfortable he tried to back away but Mary keeps getting more closer to him,Mary saw Carson and backed away while running up to Carson hugging him.

Mary:BABE.. HI! uhm did you see that?. It was nothing me and Blake were just chit chatting.. *smiles*
Carson:sure you were.. do you mind me and Blake have a chat?.
Mary:.... Uh. Oh! Ofc..! Go ahead...😕
Carson:you good?
Mary:Ofc baby I'm alright!
Carson:okay..
Carson then took Blake's hand and walked out the classroom,while Mary was mad and upset.
Blake and Carson were chatting About when they were in the janitors closet.Mary walked up to them and said "you boys wanna come to Jason's pool Party tonight?" They said "sure,i guess." Mary was glad to here and walked away while smirking.few mins later the bell rang and they got back to their classes.

After class

Their was Jason walking up to Blake giving him the invitation so he knows what time to go the his pool party,Blake ask Jason where's Carson's invitation (because he was next to Blake obviously)Jason smiled saying " Carson doesn't need one he already has one with his boyfriend~", teasing them while Blake and Carson blushed Jason then walked away while Carson and Blake stood there red.

Kinda short sorry i was in a rush

Btw If I'm not posting I'm lazy and thinking of more stuff

Words:500