Chapter 3

First on the list, 

1. Visit JYP Entertainment

------------------

"Macie, get up. It's nearly noon."

"Okay, and? We been on a plane for hours."

"Yes, I know that, but you don't want to be hanging around JYPE the whole time we're here. So, get up now. I have a good feeling about today."

She puts the pillow over her face and screams. 

"You'll have the neighbors call the front desk on us with your screaming." 

Macie rolls over and screams into the pillow again whilst shaking her legs.

"You'll have your time to sleep in, I promise. Now, let's go!"

-----------------

The ride to the building was about 40-minute from our hotel. It's like back home but when we drove that long, it was to a different city. I guess it's similar to Texas, getting on highways to reach your destination but still being in the same area. 

We watched the building from a far. It's kind of creepy, maybe not kind of, it is. We're just two people from across the street taking glances at the building across from us as cars pass by. 

"We should go." Macie says.

I shake my head slowly in agreement as I still stare at the building, "I suppose you're right. What's next?"

"Going back to the hotel to sleep because you dragged me out for no reason with your feeling."

"We're already out. How about we just walk around and get a feel of Korea before checking out the tourist destinations."

-----------------

Korea is a very walkable city with major traffic like any city. There's as many cars as there are people walking the streets. We popped in and out of stores. Managed to buy a few things, not too much for today. I wished I didn't put all my hope in seeing someone from JYPE today. Usually, I'm very planned but a laid-back day is fine. Especially, since it's only the day after flying but I do think we're getting the hang of getting our own taxi's.

Hours had past and we were growing hungry. We ended up eating near the Han River. The river was on the list to do. 

We're walking the river now. That was a jump we impulsively chose to do. I'll be honest, I would've never chosen to walk the river if it wasn't for Han's suggestion in his vlog. Well technically, he was just walking the river to back then. Macie and I are bumping into each other, taking in the moment. The beauty in the darkness of the sky. The lights of Seoul making the city shine bright like a star. Just ahead of us, there was someone in all black. Not very colorful. It isn't too hot of a day, but it wasn't cold either. The person is wearing a plain black shirt and pants. They're sitting down just admiring the river. As we approach, with a closer look, I realized that it's Bang Chan!

===========================================================================