Forget titles idk any :D

^^yall waking up to the notif from me
Request from @dat_person00
I dunno if those were a the letter o or a zero but yk who you are.
FAT ASS SMUT PEOPLE
FT CHOKING AND DEGRADING 🤭😘
FEM READER
(Side rant it so funny that my favorite thing about writing a new chapter isn't the writing it's picking the goofy ass cat and putting some random ass thing to go along w it my favorite part tbh this one making me giggle a lil to much anyway enjoys luvs)
(Your wills assistant/ fuck buddies idk at this point  :)

*knock knock* you stood outside Mr. Aftons Office Holding a stack of papers and a scolding hot cup of coffee. It in one of the paper cups so you slowly feel your hand begin to burn.
You knock again waiting for his slow ass to answer. You hear a loud crash. "Fucking cup." You sigh knowing Mr. Afton is already in a terrible mood. The door swings open. William (I'm too lazy to write me Afton again) glares down at you. He sighs, "What?"
You take notice of his appearance, his hair isn't slicked back as it normally is, his tie is loosened not to mention his belt isn't fed through the loops on his pants correctly.
"Listen love, as much as I'd adore to have you stare at me nows not the time. So hurry and tell me what you need. You push past him waking into his office, setting the papers down alongside the coffee.
"Mr. Crown has requested you to go on a business trip to England to meet with some clients." You turn to William who is now standing right in front of you. You continue to ramble on about the trip what he needs to do. He's been staring at your lips the whole time. He looks desperate.
"Mr. Afton? Are you even listen-" He smashes his lips against yours, holding your waist tightly. Your breath hitched as he pulled away from you.
"Dove do you know what you interrupted when you knocked?" You shook your head no. "Really? I noticed you took note of my appearance so I believe you can figure it out, but I was so close when you knocked but I had to stop. So, you know what your going to do for me love?" Silence engulfed the room. He leaned closer and whispered, " your going to let me fuck you to put it simply, I've been craving you dear, you have no idea. I've got some stress pent up and we both know how rough you like it." You blushed slightly. His hands caresses your thighs, slowly lifting your skirt up. "So please help me, I beg of you my love." You gasped as you realized he was rubbing small circles around your clit. He chuckled at your reaction. You cling to his shoulder trying to silence your moans. Your hands wrapped tightly around his neck and you felt your stomach twist. "Fuck William please I'm close." You muttered. He continued and your legs shook as you moaned from the pleasure.
"We're just getting started dear, and yet you look so tired." A slight frown painted his face. He took you hand leading you to the other side of the desk. (Where the chair would be) He pushed you down onto it, your face meeting the cold wood. He massaged your thighs. You heard his zipper and felt his hard cock against your skirt. He removed your panties throwing them aside. He pushed your skirt up to where it revealed all of your ass. You glanced back and saw a big smirk on his face. You felt his tip brush your clit you whimpered. "Please Will."
"Please what?" He leaned forward. You grabbed his dick slowly pushing him onto you. You felt every inch of his cock as you pushed yourself farther down onto him. He laughed at your eagerness.
"You filthy slut, just how eager were you for me? The way you so easily took my dick. Pathetic." He scoffed. You moved up and down slowly despite his last words. William scoffed.
"You have no shame fucking yourself with my dick? Your going to wish you never did that love. Know why? Because I won't let you leave my office until you can't walk on your own. You'll be screaming my name so loud this entire office knows who made you experience such pleasure." William moved his hips slowly making sure not to hurt you. He grasped your wrists pulling you back. You felt your ass press against his thighs as he thrusted faster, penetrating you deeper every time.
"Oh fuck William deeper please!" You screamed out arching your back. He slammed his cock in and out of you roughly. You screamed out of pure pleasure. You mind was blank. He wrapped his hands around your throat choking you slightly. "You Whore look at the way your pussy swallows my dick every time I thrust back into you." He stopped for a brief moment and slammed you against his office window. Your face smushed against the glass. He rested his head on your shoulder as he continued to relentlessly hammer your pussy. Your legs shook as you came all over his dick.
" I don't recall saying you could cum yet love did I?" No words could be formed not matter how hard you tried.
"Ah~ Hgn~" you threw your head back onto him shoulder. Your legs were becoming weaker. He grasped your throat again choking you.
"Dove you realize that anyone could look up and see what a mess you are? And all because of me. They would look up and see how well your getting fucked. The way you arch you back or the lewd expression you make. But I refuse to allow anyone else to see my work." He walked back over to the desk placing you down, you arched your back when it hit the freezing wood. He placed his hand on your back and massaged your court with the other.
"Nngh~ ah" you threw your head back as your legs trembled as you came a third time. Your mind was blank no thoughts. You trembled with every thrust due to overstimulation. William was finally loosing his cool. His cheek became flushed and he began to let small whimpers out as he was closer to finishing. He pulled out stroking his cock until he came all over your thighs. You felt his cum drip down your thighs and onto the floor. Your eyes felt heavy and soon enough you drifted off. You shot up awakening from your sleep.

"Evening love how was your nap?" Will looked up at you lifting his glasses up resting them on his head. It was 7pm a small lamp light the room.
"It was nice." Will chuckled and put his glasses back on. "What sounds good for dinner? I figured I'd reward you for your help earlier." You checked yourself noticing you were clean. He cleaned you up after your passed out, took you to the couch and even put his coat on you for more warmth. "I'll invest in blankets don't worry dear. Can you come here really quick?" You nodded and stood up but your legs gave out. You plopped on the floor.
"Looks like I'll be taking care of you for a bit love." Will smiled as he helped you up.
"So what's for dinner?"

(JESUS WHEN DID I LAST WRITE A SMUT? I just checked it was January. So yk 5 months ago but it's fine. Something about this smut feels different and idk why maybe it's because it was longer and more descriptive idk. Anyways hope you enjoyed! I love you all so so much and remember please take care of yourselves <33

-williamaftonsslut
WC: 1343
:)
(Also sorry for any grammar mistakes I'm to lazy to proofread cuz then I actually need to care about grammar. That's why there's alot of typos on my stories cuz I never proofread anyway love you 😘)