𝟹𝟺𝟸

Guess who!? SUB WILLIAM! We truly love him.
(If you don't recognize the 342 go to the chapter "eager" it will make sense then!)

You were cleaning tables while William was taking to you. He was tapping his finger in a strange pattern. He went on and on about new designs for animatronics while studied the pattern he was tapping.
'342' your eyes went wide as you realized what it meant. You grabbed his tie, dragged him to his office and pushed him down on the couch.
"Oh thank god Y/n! You finally realized!"
You smiled at him while removing his belt. You removed his pants and boxers. His cock sprung up, hitting his stomach. You kissed his tip before teasing him more and more. His moans were getting louder and louder.  You removed you pants and underwear. You slowly lowered yourself onto him, your hips meeting his. You kissed his neck and played with his hair. He whined in pleasure.
"You such a good boy for me you know that? You always do what your told your just so perfect."

You bounced up and down making sure he was almost fully out before falling back down onto him.
He hips buckled in an attempt to reach his climax faster. You didn't object for once. You sped up you pace meeting his perfectly. His whimpers and moans wonky got louder and louder as he approached his finish. You to were also close. In sync you both finished.
"Thank you love I needed that."

(Not my best work but it'll do I suppose. Let me know if you want more sub Willy, always down to write bout that. Remember I love you all and take care of yourselves. <3

Forever
-williamaftonsslut

:)