3

All of them arrived at Jimin's house as he was supposed to drive. "Let's go, we are already late because of Taehyung and Jennie!" Jimin said while all of them agreed with him. Everyone sat in his car and they drove off. 

IN THE CAR~

Ryujin: So, how far is it? I mean how much time will it take?

Jungkook: About 2 hours, right hyung?

Jimin: Yes! 

Yn: Isn't that quite long?

Taehyung: What Yn? (he said with an evil smirk)

Yn: Shut up you pervert, I am asking Jimin and not you!

Jimin: STOP FIGHTING YOU BOTH! Yn, the journey is quite long and I know your patience level, so you better keep your mouth shut.

Yn: And you all will talk? How can this happen that Min Yn shuts her mouth huh?

Jennie: She's right oppa! If she becomes quite, then nothing is fun! So YOU better not speak anything and drive carefully, Okay? (Everyone started laughing and Jimin had an angry pout on his face)

Jungkook: Let's play something! Maybe.....truth or da-

Taehyung: NO! no, I mean not in the car.

Ryujin: I guess he's scared from you yn....

Taehyung: Me? scared from her? I guess you are wrong with your words, Miss Shin!

Ryujin: Then why can't we play huh?

Taehyung: We'll play when we reach our destination! It would be fun there!

Yn: I guess he's right!

Taehyung: From where did the sun rise today? West? Miss Min is agreeing with me! with Kim Taehyung! 

Yn: You bastard! I'll fvc- (she stopped cuz she was about to say something wrong and started looking outside the window)

Taehyung: Huh? What did you just say? will you really fuck me? (he said smirking)

Yn: Taehyung, you are crossing your limits now!

Taehyung: Girls die for this and when I am giving you a chanc-

Yn: WHAT?!

(Awkward silence was there because of what Taehyung said, all of them were quite untill they reached their destination)

When they entered inside, there was man with a bowl in his hand. He offered  chits to the girls and told them write their names on it and put them in the bowl. He then asked the boys to pick one chit, and whoever's name was there, will be their partner. And I guess the fate was with them, Partners were ----> Taehyung-Yn, Jimin-Ryujin and Jungkook-Jennie. "Can we change our partners?" Yn asked with a questionable face but the man shook his head making yn angry. "WHY! you-" "Thanks, we shall leave now! come Yn" Jimin said dragging her inside. "Are you out of your mind?" "Your bestfriend is out of his mind, I don't want to be his partner, Jimin-" "First let's know what's all about this partner thing!" they all nodded except yn who was fuming in anger. She started fake crying "I can't handle this Kim, please tell that maniac to change my partner!" "And even if he does, who will be your partner as we all are happy with ours-" Jungkook then realized what he said and looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him but with scary eyes. Jennie noticed it. "He's right Unnie! Be happy with your partner and let us be too" She said looking at Taehyung trying to defend Jungkook who was internally dancing over joy because of Jennie's action. "Ugh, fine! Now let's go change!" she finally agreed.

The boys were back after changing. They were impatiently waiting for the girls, and finally, the wait was over. Jennie wasn't allowed to wear too much revealing clothes but still it was a bit which made Jungkook totally shock. Ryujin usually wears oversized clothes but this was her first time wearing something like that, it was a normal swim suit suggested by yn but made her look too good. And then, yn