17

He was standing there, in front of a big gate, waiting for his date. He looked at his watch and sighed. "Why do girls take so long?" He heard the lift open and immediately looked up with excitement but was shocked to see Yoongi instead. He looked at Ryan and smiled with a frown. "What are you doing here?" He gulped hard and nervously smiled. "Umm...I...I was wai-waiting for...Yn! We...we have to at-attend a par-party Hyung!" 

"Oh yeah, she was getting ready! Fine...Enjoy! And ya, take care." He nodded and Yoongi left. He finally heard the clicking sound of heels and turned to look behind. He had never felt that way, his heart pace was much faster than he himself expected. He kept his hand on his chest and felt his heart hammering against it. He slowly murmured to himself- "What's wrong with me?" 

 He slowly murmured to himself- "What's wrong with me?" 

"I hope I didn't take too long...right Ryan?" He snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. "You look gorgeous Yn! I definitely not regret asking you out." She smiled and wrapped her arm around his. "Let's go...We're already late mister!" He chuckled and nodded. They went towards his car and he opened the door for her. She took a seat and warmly smiled at him. He went running and also sat inside. "Are you sure you're not cold?" She nodded.

They had been quiet close since a few months, and Ryan liked her. He finally asked her out and she vivaciously agreed.  "Why do you like me?" She suddenly asked him and he shrugged. "My so-called honest heart just told me to speak...didn't even give me the reason." She looked at him with a blank face. "Do you like me?" She stared at her toes and smiled. "I guess...my honest heart told me to say a yes!" She shrugged making him laugh. "You're too cute sometimes!" 

She frowned and tilted her head. "How can someone change soo much just in a few months Ryan?" He thought and looked at her with a questionable face. "Whom are you talking about?" She pointed at him making him smile. He shrugged and started the car. "Company matters you know!" She shook her head and looked outside the window. It was late evening. The streets looked busy and crowded. He stopped in front of a very famous cafe, MAGNATE

He helped her out of the car, and they went inside. The interior was beautiful. They took a seat at the corner, while she admired each and everything. "Soo...What do you wanna order?"  She kept quite while he was going through the menu. "Ryan?" He looked up and found his friend, the owner's son smiling. "Hey man! Long time no see?" He stood up and hugged him. Yn didn't notice as her mind was somewhere else. "Come...let's meet dad." He nodded.

"Yn?" She snapped out of her thoughts and questionably hummed. "I'll be right back." She nodded and he went with his friend. While he was back, she was going through her messages. He snatched her phone and she frowned. "Since when did you have Nomophobia?" He took a seat and raised a brow at her. She scoffed and crossed her arms. "I was just going through the messages!"  He stared at her for a while and returned her the mobile. "Let's go!"

"Why? We didn't even order anything." He looked around and sighed. "This place is not my type...I want my first date to be different." He stood up and offered his hand, which she happily accepted. They both went out and sat in the car. He started the car and played a song. It was her favorite one. She'd always get lost in the lyrics.