23 ♡

"I want some fresh air Tae!" She ended up drinking. She wasn't too much drunk, but a bit. He kept admiring her. "First drink this, only then." She made a disgusted face. "I'm virgin that doesn't mean you'll make me drink this virgin thingy!" He shook his head. "Then we're not going out." She pouted with frown. "Ugh fine!" She snatched it and drank with a single gulp. He looked at her with an expressionless face. "Let's go now...I'll also tell something very good!"

He frowned and tilted his head. "What?" She giggled and shrugged. "It's a surprise." She held his hand and dragged him outside. It was raining. She liked rain, her clothes were getting wet...it relaxed her throbbing nerves. "Yn! You'll catch cold!" She ignored him and closed her eyes feeling every drop of it on her skin. "You'll catch cold." He whispered near her ear giving her goosebumps. "You gave me goosebumps." He chuckled and held her hand. "Let's go, please."

Instead of obeying him, she dragged him in front of her. "You see that star there." She pointed at some direction, but he sighed. "It's raining, there are no stars." She frowned and hit his chest. "Just simply say Yes!" He slowly shook his head. "Yes, I can imagine a star there." She smiled. "That's you." He was confused, why did she say this? "You're unique like that star." His heart skipped a beat, she called him unique. He was sure she knew what she was saying.

She held his hands keeping them on her waist and then wrapping her hands around his neck. His heart was hammering against his chest, it was wild. "Wh-what are y-you doing Yn?" She tilted her head and smiled. She pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked, but soon kissed her back while closing his eyes. It wasn't a hungry kiss, but an affectionate one. He brushed his tongue on her lip giving her shivers. She felt him smiling. They pulled off after a while.

"What was that for?" He asked nervously. "Taehyung...I...I want to say something." He hummed while nodding. She held his hand in her and looked at it down. He was nervous, very nervous. She looked up and was about to utter something, when a girl in a black hoodie behind Taehyung, a bit far from there caught her attention. She closely looked at her, and immediately recognized her, she was Aera. She pointed the gun towards Taehyung. 

As soon as she pulled the trigger, Yn pushed him aside resulting him falling on the road. Aera knew this would happen, that's why she didn't point the gun directly at her. She smirked and walked away. Yn was shaking, her breathing was abnormal. She shakingly looked down and noticed that the bullet was in her stomach, causing a lot of blood loss. She slowly kept her hands on her stomach, tears falling like a waterfall. The pain was unbearable.

Taehyung had heard the gun, he was shivering. He slowly, shakingly looked at Yn, she was standing with her hands on her stomach, eyes scrunched. He was about to get up, but groaned when he felt a sharp pain on his knee. His knee was bleeding, but he managed to get up. She suddenly fell on the road, tormenting in pain. "YN!" He fell down as well, keeping her head on his lap. He took off his coat tying it around her waist, the rain got heavier. 

"Yn keep your eyes open...Yn." He tapped her cheek and caressed her hair. "WHY DID YOU PUSH ME!? It...It was better to die than to see you like this." He shouted. He was crying. He held her hand and kept it on his lips, continuously crying. He looked up at the sky. "I can't afford to lose you. You're my everything!" He thought she was unconscious, but she heard every word he said. She coughed making him look at her. "Yn don't leave me." He said in the lowest tone. 

He closed his eyes; he didn't know what to do. He left his phone inside, and they were quite far from the hall. "I love you Yn I love you! How can you do this to me!?" She was still conscious. He felt a shivering hand on his cheek. He shakingly looked at her. She weakly smiled; her hand was covered in blood. She forcefully opened her eyes which were glistening with tears. "I-I lo-love y-you." She whispered, inaudible to him. "H-huh?"

"I love you T-Taehyung."

With that her hand fell down and her eyes closed, but she was still breathing. 

AUTHOR

HEY READERS...This chapter was short as I didn't want to add anything else after the last line. But don't worry, this isn't the end of their love story.
The next chapter will start after a leap, it will neither be the continuation of this part nor the present year in this chapter. 
Don't forget to vote lovelies...:)
Enjoy reading~

THANKS!