3-School

Becca
"Ring!!" My alarm screeched.I woke up and got out my bed.I made my bed and went to my restroom and took a shower.

After that;I got a towel and wrapped it around my body and went to my walk-in closet and picked some clothes for the day.I decided to wear a teal camisole,pink shorts and some beige flats.

I went to Cris' room good thing she asleep,I could silly string her.I went to my room again and went to my drawer and got my silly string.I went to her room and said "Cris! Wake up!!!" I said she awaken and that was my cue;"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" Cris screams "hahahahahaha!!!" I replied."WTF Becca!" She said cheerfully."Sowy...hihi" I reply."Girls!!! Breakfast is ready!" I hear Zoe.

We went downstairs and said hi to Zoe."Where's Alfie?" I asked "Oh.Don't worry,he sleeps a lot." Zoe replied."Oh..." Me and Cris said together.

"What's for breakfast?" I hear Alfie "Egg and Bacon Mr. Alfredo!" Zoe replied.

After eating I went to my room and Cris also went to her room.I was browsing my Laptop.*knock knock* "Come in!!" I said.

"Becca,Me and Alfie have a surprise for you!!!" Zoe said as she went in my room."Really?!" I said."Yup!!" She answered "Come in Cris' bedroom."

So I went in Cris' bedroom."What is it?" Cris asked Alfie and Zoe."SCHOOL!" They said."Yay!!!!" Me and Cris said together."You start Grade 9 tomorrow." Alfie said.
~~~~~
Thank you guys for reading this chapter.Sorry if its super short

Yours truly, A. Banzon