4-Grade 9

Becca
"Ring!!!!" My alarm screeched.I was lazy too get up,but I realized its first day of school!!!! I was so excited it was like I liked mornings.

So I went to me and Cris' restroom and took a bath.After that,I browsed my whole clothing world.

After about 5 minutes,I decided to wear a crop top that says 'Live Laugh Love',Skinny jeans and black boots.

*knock knock "Come in!!" I yelled while doing my makeup and hair."Are you ready already?" Zoe asked "Wait about 10 minutes." I replied "Ok,but hurry up" Zoe said and walked out of my room.

After like 10 minutes I packed my backpack and did my hair and makeup I ran downstairs and ate some pancakes
~~~~10 minutes later~~~~
*beep beep* "Bus is here!!!" Zoe said "Coming!!" I said.I ran to the bus and sat down at the 2nd to the back seat with Cris.After like 10 minutes we arrive the school.

We went to the office and ask for our locker numbers and schedules."Name??" The Lady said "Becca and Cris Sugg" We said "Here ya go" The lady said lazily "Wait what?!?" 2 girls with blonde and brown hair "You guys are Suggs?!?" "We are." Cris said "What are your names?" They asked "I'm Becca" I said "I'm Cris" Cris said."how about you guys?" I asked "I'm Swiftie,Daughter of T. Swift" The one with blond hair said."I'm Arianator,Daughter of Ari Grande" The one with brown hair said

"Friends?" Arianator said.I shaked my head and they became sad. "Best Friends." I said."What are your locker numbers?" Swiftie asked "300" I said "302" Cris said "301" Swiftie said "299" Arianator said."How about schedules?" I asked.We checked and..."YAY!!!!!" We all got the same classes.

"Ok guys calm down..." Cris said "LOL" I said.After about 20 minutes of talking and decorating and organizing the locker,we finally decided to go to homeroom.As we arrived we all sat at the back of the classroom."Ok let's check the attendance" The teacher said. "Arianator Grande?" Teacher said and Arianator raises her hand "Becca Sugg?" I raised my hand "Cristalyn Sugg?" Cris raises her hand and "Swiftie Swift?" Swiftie raises her hand.

"Ok,now go to your next class and FYI my name is Brenda,Ms Brenda" Ms. Brenda said."Ok,now let's go to um...Algebra" Arianator said "Ok then,let's go." We replied and the day went as fast as a cheetah and before I knew it,it's dismissal time.
"We'll leave now,Me and Arianator have near houses."Swiftie said "Ok we will leave now also"I replied.

When we arrived home Zoe and Alfie gave us the wrapped box that was in the room."Open it!" Zoe said,Then me and Cris opened the box and there were Iphone 6's!! "Thanks guys!"Me and Cris said together.
-----BEDTIME-----
"Goodnight Cris,Zoe and Alfie" I said my goodnights and laid down on my bed while customizing my phone and I slept right away.
~~~~~~~~~~
Too long? Or short? IDEK!! But if you would like to give suggestions PM me💗 (private message)
~~~AB💛💙