2-1st night

Becca
When we arrives in Zalfie's house...ahem I mean our house.Nala ran to us and Zoe carries Nala and came near us "Shake her hand!" She said cheerfully.Cris went first and took Nala's hand and shaked it.Then I was next I took her hand and shaked it.

After that Zoe asked us if we want to see our rooms."Yes of course!!" I said.We went upstairs and we saw 2 doors next to each other at the left side."These are your rooms girls." Zoe said "Becca's is in the left and Cris' is at the right.

We went to each others doors and opened them together.Whew that is the nicest room I saw in my WHOLE life.Zebra curtains,Teal floral bed sheets and pillow cases,a desk with a Macbook, a cork board, a white board,a closet a door that apparently leads to Cris' room,School stuff and a wrapped box.

Cris' Room was cool too she had leopard curtains,light blue Bed sheets and pillow cases,a desk with a Macbook,a cork board and a white board,Also school stuff and a wrapped box.

"Do you guys like it?" Zoe and Alfie said.

-----Nighttime-----
"Because you gals are here,might just well we eat at dairycreme after eating!" Alfie said "hmm...Im up for that!!" I said.They all laughed and Zoe said yes to Alfie.

After eating we drove to Dairy Creme and blahdiblah blah.
We went home and I changed into my PJ's and said good night to Zalfie and my sister.I lay down my comfy queen sized bed and still wondering whats inside the wrapped box.Next thing I knew I slept.
-----END-----

Heya guys!! Sorry didin't upadate that early writer's block...i think.anyways thanks for reading this chapter!
Xoxo,Annebanzon