Author's note

Hi there, this is just to help clear some things up, first I want to inform you that I don't plan on adding any weapons that have effects, I will only include the main weapons, those being Crusader's Blade, Apostate's Cleaver, Traitor's Razor, Tempest's Gauntlets, and Warmaker's Hammer and to make it so Izuku can change the effect of the weapon so it will still be able to do alot of damage (note: i cant find proper images without a black background so go with what i have at the moment). I will also include only the main spells with them, and give them the effects, I also want to make it clear that most of the aus I make will have Izuku x Ochaco ships since I feel like it's the best ship for him unless I can find a reason to give him a different ship, also yes, Tokoyami will be a part of the cult and I will also give him OFA and all the Tarot cards abilities since I won't add the shop keepers in this story. Also, I'm making Lamb treat Izuku like a little brother rather than a successor or vessel since they are both cinnamon rolls, and I will give the bearers of the red crown the ability to grant Immortality to anyone they want, since in the game Lamb and Narinder don't age so this way Izuku won't feel sad about losing his loved ones, also the reason I say "bearers of the red crown" is because if Izuku decides to pass on the power to another they will be able to do so too, but will allow them to have a peaceful life and they can choose if they want to pass on or not. You know that Immortality can be a bad thing in some cases like outliving your loved ones and being filled with grief and heartbreak.

And that will be all for now, hope you can understand why I made this as a possible hint to future parts, and I will see you next time.