Part 1

You've been packing your suitcase for the past 2 days and you're finally ready to move in with your new step-dad after the horrible experience with your biological dad. "Let's go Joss we are going to be late!" my mom yelled. "Coming" I yelled back

This is what is was wearing:

I was texting Betty in the car because I was mad at my mom

I was texting Betty in the car because I was mad at my mom. "Joss, don't be mad at me" she said "I'm not talking to you" i said and kept texting. "It's gonna be great baby look at the bright side" she said calmly. I stoped texting and turned off my phone "What bright side exactly? That place sucks because of you" I said. It wasn't my first time going there. We had a small apartment 3 years ago but we left because we couldn't pay the bills. I had found a boyfriend but he broke up with me because I wasn't rich enough, it was my biggest heartbreak. It took me almost 2 years to get over him. That place hunts me. "It's been 3 years Jocelyn plus you already have a lot of friends, it's gonna be fun, just give it a second chance for me" she said and I rolled my eyes "Fine" I said and stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

We finally arrived and a tall man was waiting for us outside. My mom ran and hugged him "You must be Jocelyn" he said "Hey" I said with no reaction. "You look gorgeous, just like your mom" he said and I smiled.

I got into my room and started unpacking my stuff until Betty called me to see how I am doing. "This place sucks" I said "I wish you were here" she said and I agreed. "I'm starving, is there anything in this big ass kitchen" I said. I started walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge "There isn't even a stupid sandwich" I said and as I closed the fridge, a tall brunette handsome guy was standing next to me "Holy shit" I yelled and dropped my phone "You scared the shit out of me" I said and he smirked "You must be the daughter of my dads new wife" he said "Yes" I said and he walked really close to my face "Im Nick" he said, I could feel his breath "Im Joceyln" I said. I was feeling uncomfortable. "Excuse me" I said pulling him away from my face. I turned to see where my phone was and it was under a huge dog. "Who's this" I asked panicked and slowly walked away until I tripped and fall into Nicks arms. He laughed "This is Thor" he said "Get this dog away from me" I yelled trying to grab my phone from him "Do you know what Thor hates?...Attack" he said slowly "That's not fucking funny Nick" I said and he ignored me. I grabbed my phone,  "Fuck you asshole" I yelled and headed back to my room. "Oh my god! What was that!" Betty yelled through the phone. "Fuck, did you hear the whole thing?" I asked "Yup" she answered laughing "Hes so annoying, I hate him already" I said and locked the door.

After a couple hours of settling in my friends from there started texting me because I posted a pic that I was officially back. They even invited me to a party but as I was about to say yes my mom came running into my room to announce that we are going out as a family. "Really?" I asked annoyed "Yes now stop being such a brat and get dressed" she yelled "ugh get out" I yelled back. This is what I ended up wearing

I walked down the stairs where everyone was waiting for me

I walked down the stairs where everyone was waiting for me. Nick was staring at me with his cold glazed eyes "She looks gorgeous don't you think Nicholas?" His dad asked "Of course, she looks wonderful". Nick's eyes traveled through my body. "Joss why don't you ride with Nick" she said and I nodded. Everyone left except us. He still couldn't take his eyes off me "Wanna take a picture" I asked and walked away. I went inside his big car. As he began to drive I could feel his hand squeezing my thigh. I looked at his veiny hand and then his face, he was smirking. "You look so sexy" he said in a deep voice. I ignored him looked out the window. I could see him from the reflection of the window staring at my blonde hair that was blowing in the wind. I pulled out a cigarette and opened the window "Can I have one?" he asked and I placed one inside his mouth while lighting it for him. "Thanks lil sis" he smirked "Im not your sister" I said and rolled my eyes when he immediately threw his cigarette out the window annoyed.

When we got to the fancy restaurant everything  was perfect. The waitress started rubbing her hand into Nicks arm. I made an annoying face and then rolled my eyes. Mom and William were discussing how people throw away their cigarettes out the window. I started laughing "Isn't that right Nick?" I asked "Of course it is, smoking can do so much damage to someone" he said in a very serious tone "Yeah like you haven't thrown away a cigarette" I said and he looked me with a serious face. "Jocelyn are you out of your mind, Nicholas doesn't smoke, hes an athlete" she said "An athlete?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "He's surfing" my mom continued to say "Surfing? Wow Nick I'm impressed" I said and he started getting mad. "I'm sorry to leave like this but I have to go to a work meeting" Nick said getting up. "If he's leaving, I am leaving too" i said "Thats fine, why don't you let Nick drive you home, you can get along better" William said and we both agreed.