Part 3

It was the next morning and I had the biggest headache. I changed into my swimsuit with a coverup:

I came downstairs to the kitchen to make a smoothie

I came downstairs to the kitchen to make a smoothie. Nick was already eating and I could feel his eyes  running up and down my body again. "Did you have fun with Jenna last night honey?" my mom asked "Umm yeah" I said scratching my head while Nick was smirking at me "You sent me a message remember?" she asked confused "Yeah, of course mom" I said and she smiled. Everyone left and I made a smoothie and sat next to Nick "How are you feeling?" he asked "Like shit" I said and rested my head in the table. Nick started massaging my head. "This feels nice" I said and he laughed. "Did you sent the text" I said and he nodded "Im impressed, your actually not that bad" i said while raising my head. He looked into my lips, I immediately looked away. I wanted to kiss him but I just couldn't. "I'll head to the beach to relax, see you later" i said "bye Joss" he said and I left.

I was listening to music while reading my book alone until Nick and his friends showed up. Jenna came running to me. I had taken my cover up off and I got up to hug her showing my light abs. "Damn Nick your step sister is so sexy I could fu-" his friend said "Don't talk about her like that or I'll kill you" he yelled and I heard everything. "Protective brother" Jenna said smirking "He's not my brother" I said. I know he was but I didn't want to accept it. I looked back at him getting undressed to wear his surfing gear. I stared smiling. "Nice ass huh" Jenna asked and I laughed. After that more girls came and joined me. We had so much fun, I missed those days. Jenna invited me to a car race that was happening tonight. "I missed those" I said and she smiled. I laid down and started tanning with Jenna, I hope Nick saw my body. I went home and decided what to wear, I had to look sexy. This is what I ended wearing:

I did a high ponytail and a smokey eye with a red lipstick and gloss on top

I did a high ponytail and a smokey eye with a red lipstick and gloss on top. Jenna came to pick me up "You look gorgeous Joss" she yelled "Thanks Jenn, you look so sexy" I said and we left. I couldn't find Nicks red car anywhere so I guess he left before me. When we arrived me and Jenna walked in the crowd that Nick was racing. Nicks was in his car and when he saw me our eyes locked. He tried to look away but turned back again. Suddenly Mario hugged me "Jocelyn you look amazing!" he said "Thank you Mario" I said and he smiled as he wrapped his arms in my back. Nick had just started driving the car until he slowed down "What is he doing? Hes not focus" Lion yelled. "Hey what happened yesterday with Ronnie?" Mario asked "Hes my ex" I said embarrassed and he was in shock "No way that's him" he said "He was different back then, he was sweet" I said and grabbed someone's drink while taking a sip.

Towards the end of the race someone sent me a photo of my boyfriend and my Betty making out at a random party. I couldn't believe my eyes "Who's this" Jenna asked "My fucking boyfriend and my best friend" I said angrily "Holy shit Joss" she said and gave me a beer to chuck on "Im finding someone to hook up tonight" I said "Be careful with Nick hes been checking you out the entire day" one of his best friend said and I smirked. Nick won and I immediately took a random guy to make out in a random car. As I was talking photos of us to send them to Dave someone grabbed my phone "You! get lost" Nick said to the guy I brought "Are you seriously gonna distance everyone that comes near me?" I asked annoyed "What the fuck do you think you're doing" he asked angrily "Why do you care" I said "Because you're sitting on my fucking car" he said and I turned to check. It was his red car. "What do we have here" he said and saw the photo of my bf and Betty hooking up "Shit" he said and I started getting sad. He looked at me deep into my eyes coming towards me. He slightly opened my legs."If I take you the picture, will you leave?" he asked "Yes" I said quietly looking straight at his lips. He softy grabbed my face and started kissing me. This was illegal but I couldn't stop. He suddenly pulled away "Tongue?" he asked and I nodded. He shoved his whole tongue into my mouth aggressively. That was really hot. I started kissing him back and he kept going faster and faster while squeezing my thighs. This was the hottest make out I've ever done. He took the picture and stopped, he was really close to my face, I could feel his breath. "Wait in the car I'll text Jenna to get you home" he said and I nodded. Words couldn't come out of my mouth, I was in shock. He pulled away and left. I looked away and bit my bottom lip.

I went inside the car until Ronnie showed next to me with his car, I went into the drivers seat. "Are you ready Joss?" he yelled "No asshole I'm not racing with you" I said "Then why are you in Nicks car" he said "Im waiting for-" I tried to say "I don't fucking care princess are you doing this or are you scared? pussy" he yelled "Don't ever call me that" I said with a raised my eyebrow turning on the car "I'll give you a 5 second head start because you're a girl" he said "I don't need a head start Ron, I can beat you at anything" I said and pulled out my lipgloss. "What are you doing, start the fucking car you bitch" he said "Im not finished yet" I said still applying lipgloss. When I was done I started driving really fast, I passed Ronnie and blew him a kiss to make him unfocused. I learned how to drive from to my dad, he used to take me car racing when I was younger, I remembered everything. I won. Jenna and Mario hugged me. Nick was staring at me with a hateful expression "I beat your pathetic ass you fucking asshole" I yelled at Ronnie and he panicked. "Jocelyn what the fuck did you do" Nick pushed me aggressively. I stared at him with a look after what he just did. I could feel that he regretted doing that the second I looked at him. "I beat him, a woman!" I yelled and he pulled me away again, but gently. "That wasn't the bet Nick, was it?" Ronnie said and I looked at Nick in a confused way. "The race does not count it will be repeated" Nick said angrily "No it won't shes in, she got the bandana" Ronnie said and Nick had wrapped his bandana on my thigh. "I beat you asshole" I yelled at Ronnies face "Shut your fucking mouth" Nick said and pulled me behind him. "The rules are rules man, so pay now" Ronnie said "I'll transfer the 15000" Nick said "Shit that's a lot" I said "Shut the fuck up" Nick continued to say "I want the car" Ronnie said. I stayed quiet "Joss I like this sexy side of you, you should come home with me to continue what we did two years ago" Ronnie said. Nick gave me a confusing look "I would rather kill myself then be with you" I said and Nick grabbed my hand and we started leaving "Nick, next time leave that whore home" he said and Nick punched him in the face. Suddenly everyone started fighting and I got flashbacks from my dad. I got down and closed my ears but someone stepped into my hand. Nick saw me but didn't do anything.

I run and found a safe car to sit on. I light up a cigarette and started getting emotional. "Hey" a voice said behind me said, it was Nick "Hey" I said wiping my tears and throwing my cigarette away. "Joss Im really sorry for pushing you, I will never do it again" he said and I stayed quiet "Let me see that" he said and grabbed my hand. He started sucking all the blood and took the bandana off my thigh and wrapped it around my hand "Thanks" I said and he smiled. "What happened with Ronnie, how do you know him?" he asked "We used to date, he was actually the sweetest guy until I left him" I said embarrassed "Shit" he said "I didn't mean to, if my mom wasn't sucking everyones dicks all the time and keep moving because she thought she found real love I would've stayed here" I said angry "You have a lot of history Joss" he said and I nodded. "Joss, Nick let's go" Jenna yelled from inside a car. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the car. "I'll be back for you Jocelyn" Ronnie yelled from behind the car and I gave him a look so he tuned away. As we were driving I noticed Nick had gotten the same tattoo as me. I didn't react but I felt happy. We started at eachother for a couple minutes and I could see passion and also disappointment in his face.