Part 11

It's been a couple days and me and Nick hadn't seen eachother. As I was was reading my favourite book, a notification of Nicks message popped into my phone, I opened it and read what it said "I missed you so much baby, meet me at the coffe shop near by at 9 I can't be away from you" I started blushing, I had missed him so much. I got ready and wore this:

I acted really cool while leaving the house so no one could suspect a thing

I acted really cool while leaving the house so no one could suspect a thing. I drove my little car and arrived at the cafe. I saw Nick waiting at a table far away from everyone "Baby" I said quietly and hugged him. "My beautiful girl" he said and kissed me softly. "I missed you so much Joss, I can't keep hiding anymore, I want you so bad" he said and I grabbed his face "We are going to find a way babe, I promise you" I said and he smiled "I love you so much" he said and kissed me gently. I think he learned his lesson. I rested my head into his shoulder as we ordered some drinks. We talked for a long time until it was time to go "I don't wanna leave you yet" I said  "Where do you wanna go?" He asked "I don't care, I just want to be with you" I said and he smiled. He took me to his arms and ran into a small river. "This is beautiful" i said "Let's run away together" he said serious "We can't" I said looking away "Why not, let's start a new life babe" he said as I hugged him and rested my head into his chest "I can't do that to my mom, we've talked about this" I said and he stayed silent. When it got late we decided to head back to the house. We sneaked in secretly and when we got outside of our rooms he gave me one last kiss "Goodnight beautiful, I love you" he said "Goodnight, I love you" I said smiling and going into my room. I immediately fell into my bed. I wanted to scream into my pillow. I want to be with him no matter what my mom said. Hes mine and no one can change that.

It's the next day and I texted him to come over. I was wearing a crop top and my low waist sweatpants. Suddenly I heard someone opening and locking the door, it was Nick. I ran into his arms and he took me a tight hug "Thanks for coming" I said and he caressed my hair. "No one will ever hurt you as long as I am here" he said "Don't ever leave me" I said massaging his head and he kissed me aggressively. He took off my crop top and then my bra "I own you this" he said while talking off his pants and then mine. "You are so sexy" I said and he aggressively pinned me to the bed while he was on top of me. He pulled out a condom and we had sex for the second time. After we were both finished I sat into his chest "I love you Jocelyn" he said "Did Jenna told you to say this" I asked and he laughed "No" he said and I raised my eyebrow "It was Lion but I would do it anyway" he said and I smiled "Im addicted to you" he said looking at me with a serious face and I looked the same while I grabbed his face and started kissing his neck "Don't say shit like this it turns me on" I said and he laughed. I stayed on top of his chest and we kept talking. When he got dressed to leave he kissed me one last time and left. I saw my mom and William talking from outside my window but I didn't though of anything at the moment...