Chapter 20

Here's some shin-soukoku

No one's P.O.V.

Shingetsu and Charge Bolt were sprinting around Ground Gamma for a place to take a break and make a plan. At the same time, Creati and Tentacole were not too far behind. 

For the training exercise, they were made into pairs and were given the roles of hiders and seekers. It was practically 'hide and seek' but with a 15-minute limit for the seekers to find the hiders. After taking multiple turns, they lost the other duo and took a break in a spot between a ton of pipes and cement structures.

"Thank God we were able to lose them. Right, Charge Bolt, "Shingetsu was panting softly as she waited for her partner to answer with a joke. She waited for a few seconds but there was no response and a chill went through her body. The bluenette was about to look over her shoulder but before she could, she felt a massive shock in her back. One so strong that it made her lose her consciousness. 

"Looks like it's time to go back. Kurogiri, we're ready."

A black/purple portal appeared a couple of feet in front of them, and the conscious one of the two dragged the Mahri through by the feet. And on the other side was the LOV's hideout.

A/N
-It's been like what 3 months since I published SMTH and I know that half of the people that waited are probably just annoyed at this point. So I was glad/surprised when I got a message from someone who wanted to pick up Revelations. We talked a little and agreed that she would write her own version of how things would end while I write my own. This way the people who are getting fed up with me and my procrastinating can get new chapters are a hopefully better pace than I do.

 This way the people who are getting fed up with me and my procrastinating can get new chapters are a hopefully better pace than I do

(It might take her a while to actually publish anything though so be patient plss) So I hope you all have a good day/night