| O N E |

She massaged her eyes gently when sunlight directly from the window fell on her face. Her face smiled briefly before her gaze landed on her wedding ring and memories from yesterday came flooding back. She makes the decision to stop thinking about it, gets out of bed, and performs her daily tasks.

She was humming a song when she felt something chilly being poured on her head while she was preparing breakfast for her so-called darling husband.

She immediately noticed Elisha had poured the water. She turned to meet an ebullient Elisha who was pleased with her deed.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I don't see you there, standing."
Olivia gave her a tight lipped smile before heading to her room to change since she wasn't in the mood to argue.

She changed and dried her hair before returning, and was astonished by what she saw. Matt was receiving breakfast from Elisha.

With an oh-so-sweet grin, Elisha said, "Babe, look, I woke up at 5.00 breakfast to just prepare you breakfast."

"Aww! We have a maid for that, so you didn't have to do that, baby."

Matt stated while addressing Olivia. Since she had heard more, she was only dejected rather than startled.

Being Mr. Matt Rochester's personal assistant at Rochester and Co, she made the decision to avoid ruining her morning frane of mind and headed for her car. You did read that correctly.

Olivia, an adopted kid, had a fictitious family but never received financial assistance, so she made the decision to live alone. That's when she learned she was getting married to Matt, her boss and longtime love. Life couldn't have been more fair to her when Elisha showed up.

She ordered a cup of coffee as soon as she arrived at the workplace. Her existence depended on coffee and alcohol. They really aided her in leaving her wretched existence behind.

She made the decision to phone her bestie Jason after a lengthy coffee break. The only one who comprehends her and is fully knowledgeable about her.

"Hello, Olive!" said Jason.

Jason served as a management board member for Rochester and Co.

She chided, "Hey, don't call me that."

"Well, how's Mister and Mistress?" Jason wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Enjoying making fun of my life as always" She replied looking as much uninterested as possible.

"Come on, darling, stop being depressed. I'm yours. If he leaves you, you can wed me at any time."

She shrugged it off since she was unable to discern his emotions from his words. Jason has always loved her. Simply put, she was unable to comprehend.

"Well, I got 2 free coupons for BBQ nation!!!!!"

"Whatt!??? You are aware of my fondness for BBQ, right?" Her head snapped at him unable to contain her excitement.

Jason said, "Let's go during lunch."

"Sur-" My bell sounded at that moment to let us know that Mr. Rochester had come.

"Well let's go out first or else that Angry head is gonna shout at my baby boo"

"You stop calling me with those pet names, will you?" Olivia sneered.

"You are well aware of my answer. " Jason grinned.

She rolled her eyes at his mischievous behaviour.

All of them stood outside the office as their boss and his girlfriend arrived. As he went by Elisha with his hand interlaced, everyone lowered their heads slightly. As Elisha regarded Olivia, she grinned. Implying Olivia of her loss.

"I don't think you belong to this department Mr. Turner." Jason heard Matt say.

Jason remarked, emphasising the word 'somebody', "Well I don't Mr. Rochester, I just came to meet someone."

Matt turned to Olivia and said, "Ms. Brown, I need you in my office right away.

Olivia, on the other hand, made a little bow to show respect. They headed straight to his office. They were still holding hands.

______________________

Hello Cookies. How u doing I tried to write a bit long chapter. Please feel free to correct me if u don't like anything.

What are you thoughts about characters....whose character do u like the most!??☺☺😊😊

-🌺🍋

(Edited)