chapter 3

Let's continue 💕...

Jk - tae ... A cute name for a beautiful girl.. he mumbled while looking at her .... Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder he headed his eyes to look at the person.
Jim - u were looking for me right ..
Jk - yeah .. a big queen 👑 right ...he said in a sarcastic way ..
Jim bet him on his arm .
Jim - go away pig ..
Jk - nice to meet u ...he said while searching for tae
Rm - kook come lets move ..
Jk - yeah ..dad he said while glancing at the temple entrance. Hoping to meet his angel again .

On the other hand..
A beautiful girl was spacing out when her mother called her ..
yn - tae  baby where are u spacing out ...come lets go Durga mandir..
Tae - yeah mom .. 
They both entered the mandir and tae was standing in front of the goddess while joining her hands
Tae in mind - when I was lighting the lamps all of sudden I got the cold Breeze hitting me ....and my heart beat suddenly got raised.... I snapped my head towards right ....and I found a handsome men I am not gonna lie but ...Devi Mata his eyes had something attraction..... I don't know why ..I just like his presence...  

Jk was driving to the palace..... As tae was still dancing in his mind ... After 20 mins of journey they came to their destination....

Jeon family got down from the car while looking at the palace

Jk - mom not gonna lie but ... This place was awesome....
Jim - yeah ... It's simple superb ...
Jin - ofcourse bcz ... It's ur mom's , my brother, my dad birth place ...

All groom's family were excited to meet the bride's family.... Hobi and his family members gave them a grand welcome...

Jk - mom .. i think ur family is too big ... He said while mouth apart ...
Jin - of course... My family was too big .. and I have soo many brothers... uncles, aunt's and etc... And brother in-laws tooo ...
Rm cleared his throat and said ...
Rm - hmm ... Ok ok ... Jin giggled by looking at him ..

On the other hand... Groom's family..
All members - Wow ....not gonna lie ..the family looks great....
Uncle 1 ...- of course...rm is a double millionaire..and founder of Jeon's Empire.
Uncle 2 - and his son is a multi millionaire... and general commissioner of Korea...
Aunty - and look at the bride ..she was such a beautiful girl.
Aunty 2 - yeah ... really Jin was great.... And more over I asked my daughter to Suga .. but hobi said it's his choice...
Aunty 3 - i marry  my daughter ....to Jin  son ...look he is such a handsome man ...
Aunty 4 - no that's not gonna happen....my daughter is there no...
Aunty 5 - let's see whose daughter wins his heart.and more over Jin was my school friend so definitely I and my daughter win in this .... 

Aunty 6 - not gonna lie Rm was killing me ...