chapter 10 .

Let's continue 💕....

Night 2:30 am
Tae was sleeping peacefully as yn came and creased her hair while smiling
Yn- baby ..wake up ..it's time to go to the temple...
Tae kept her head on lap while sleeping... cutely
Yn - baby ....u know Ur husband came ... and he is here
Soon tae shot opened her eyes and jumped on the bed ....
Tae - where ....she said while searching for her left and right made yn laugh....
Yn - he isn't here ..
Tae wenined while looking at yn ..
Tae - mom....
Yn - comn ready...we need to reach the temple on time ..... 

Tae got ready and came down all dressed...

. They went to the temple... All are shivering due to cold weather... Tae was in deep thoughts and frightened at the same time ....  Suddenly she felt that ..some one hugged her from behind with the blanket around them .... She smiled when she smelled the scent ....

Jk - don't worry

Jk - don't worry... I am there for you... Tae smiled as Jin called her ..
Jin - tae baby ...come u need to dip in the water 3 times .....  as tae nodded her head ...
Jk - come lets go .. he said as everyone was shocked.....
Tae - what ...  are u coming with me ...
Jk - i guess so ..
Tae - but..
Jk - no buts....he said while dragging tae ...
Nani - jungkook... Tae should do this not u ...
Jk - what's the difference between Nani .... she was my better half ....so I am also responsible for the horoscopes.... So what ever she does we will be doing it together... jeons and Kim's are proud of him ... tae was smiling while looking at him...
Tae - kookie u don't believe all this right. 
Jk - just only for u love ..