chapter 27 .

Let's continue 💕💕💕.....

Jk was doing his work out in the gym he was sweating looking like a Greek god....

Maya pov - while I was passing by ...I saw the hottest sight... Uff jk was doing his work out ...OMG his abbs ... I can't wait to be under him...

While maya was checking jk soon she heard noise quickly she hide ..and found tae entered the gym room with glass of juice ....

Tae was looking at him shyly jk observed it and smirked he took the water bottle and poured on his head tae found it more hot .... he turned towards tae and looked at her....she immediately looked down with red cheeks....

Jk came towards her ..
Tae - juice hubby....

She said while blushing which made jk chuckel.... He took the glass from her ..as tae was about to run but jk held her waist and pulled her towards him..

Jk - where are you running love .... His looks were taking her soul out ....

Tae - hubbyyyyy don't look at me like that ....she said while closing his eyes with her hands which made him laugh at his cute wife ....

Jk - aww what a cutie pie I got ....

he kissed her passionately as he kept the glass aside ....he held her nape and deepened the kiss they both were eating and enjoying each other ....

Jk - u taste sweet love ... He started to suck her neck making dark purple hickeys...which tae held his bare shoulder tightly...

Tae - ahh ... hubbyyyyy.. slowly ahhhhh .....

Jk was biting and sucking her neck continuously while squeezing her waist..tae was moaning hard due to her husband touch .....

Maya was fuming in anger... while looking at the lovely couple...

Maya - no no I can't let this happen....even if I am married ... I can't let my life with bogum ...jk is mine forever...

She immediately left from there with fuming in anger....

Tae pushed jk gently while blushing... She cupped his cheeks
Tae - go and excercise.... Which made jk chuckel...

He held taes waist...and smirked

Jk - let's do it together ... He said while kissing her neck....

Tae - no hubby.... She said while blushing...

Jk - comn love.... He started to suck her neck.... Tae pushed him gently and told ..

Tae - only excercise... nothing else ok ...

Jk pouted which made tae laugh.... But later jk smirked and said...

Jk - hmmm ......ok he said with a mischievous smile...which made tae suspicious

Tae - what are you thinking hubbyyyyy..... She crossed her legs... Jk chuckeld and raised his eyebrow which made tae hung her head down while blushing hard...

Jk sat down on the floor and pulled her into his lap they were facing each other...

Jk - let's burn some calories love ......he said while kissing her neck hungrily while tae was moaning  grabbing his back hair ...... 

Jk - u know love ...u taste yummy 😋..... Tae hit him while blushing..... 

Tae - hubbyyyyy ur soo shameless... She said while hiding her face into his bare  chest.. but jk pulled her blouse bit down from her shoulder and started to bite it ...  while massaging her waist....