𝟎𝟐

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓

Sitting down with the three teenagers, Naomi placed Matteo onto her lap, bouncing him in some moments, while Caroline kept on trying to make him laugh as she made funny faces. Bonnie had called her early in the morning, asking if she would want to hang out with the three girls.

Naomi knew it had been a while since she actually hung out with people, but Matteo had a massive impact on that, not in a wrong way, but in a way that changed her entire social life.

She agreed to meet up with them but had to bring Matteo along since her father was working all day, and Naomi couldn't trust anyone in Mystic Falls to watch the two-month-old boy. The girls didn't mind at all that Matteo was brought, they enjoyed the baby boy's company, and it made them feel like cool, young aunts.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. With so much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity. " Bonnie said, Naomi just frowned out of confusion at what the girl said. Earlier Bonnie was discussing how she was "psychic", but she never thoroughly explained it with details on what she meant.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what?" Caroline responded mockingly, making Naomi chuckle while looking down at Matteo.

"So then nothing," Elena said, smiling as she took Matteo's hand out of his mouth, making Naomi give him the stuffed animal she had bought this morning.

Naomi had given up on finding the stuffed elephant and hoped Jasmine would understand that losing it wasn't her fault.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy-feely of any kind?" Caroline asked Elena, letting go of Matteo's hand that she was holding onto.

"Wow Elena, you're already trying to get with the boy? Good for you, know your worth." Naomi said, giving a little applause to the Gilbert girl.

"No I am not, but no we didn't go there," Elena responded to Naomi and Caroline, giving a little shrug.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline said, sounding a little too hyper, making Naomi look around to ensure no one heard the blonde.

"As your friend, please do not share your sex life with me." Naomi seriously said, smiling at Matteo who started to look up at the sky.

"We just talked for hours," Elena said.

"Ok, what is the blockage? Just jump in his bones already! It's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!" Caroline loudly said.

"Yeah but, make sure to use protection," Naomi whispered, making the three girls laugh as Naomi smiled innocently.