~+#/| I Hate Scary Movies|\#+~

My brother called me asking where we where so I explained to him what happened, "can you get me a slushy on the way home please" Hayden asked over the phone. "Dad, Hayden wants a slushy" my dad let out a sigh, "what flavor?" He asked a little annoyed, " Cherry please" i told him we would be home soon and to tell mom the same. Soon enough we got the the gas station. My dad decided to go ahead and get gas so he sent me in for the slushy, Zack started to follow when my dad called him back over.

Zacks POV:
Yeah coach, i said walking back to the car, "You better not break her heart," Coach said with a stern voice. "I wont, I really do love her, you have raised a really great daughter" i said smiling, coach waved his hand letting me go catch up with Amber.

Ambers POV:
I saw Zack kind of jogging into the gas station to catch up with me. He looked over and saw me and headed over. "What did my dad need?" I asked, "Oh nothing important" he said grabbing 3 straws for the slushys, *I decided i wanted one and didn't want to leave Zack out lol* He unwrapped 2 of them and stuck one in his and then mine, I handed him his and took the $5 bill my dad gave me and paid for the 3 drinks. After paying we met back with my dad at the car, we jumped in and this time i sat in the back, since it was just me in the back I leaned on the door with my legs on the seats. "You ok princess," he asked. "Yeah I'm fine," I responded, "Ok." He said turning back around. My dad started to drive back home. We had to pass through a really busy road and it was so bright. My head was already hurting and the lights didn't help. I covered my eye so it wasn't too bright. I guess Zack noticed, he moved his hand to the backseat tapping my leg to get my attention. I moved one of my hands to his and closed my eyes. I started to fall asleep but by then we were home. "Amber, come on were here," Zack said tapping my leg, i sat up half asleep and Zack opened my door helping me out. I got out and walked to the door my dad was already inside with Hayden's slushy, i had drank most of mine and decided to put it in then freezer for later. I went to my room and shut the door behind me, I sat on my bed turning the tv on, i pulled the covers over my shoulders, then i heard my door open, "Hi princess," i heard, i smiled, "do you not want to sleep on Haydens extra bed?" I said. "Why would i do that when your here," he smiled. He jumped on the bed laying down next me with his head on my chest. "What should we watch?" I said, "Something scary," he said, "Noooo i hate scary stuff," i said shaking my head. "Oh come on, If you get scared ill be here," he said sitting up, "i dont know...." I said with a smile. He snatched the controller, "HEY" i yelled, he clicked on a movie called "black and white" "hey it a romance horror movie so dont get mad," i hit him in the shoulder and got up, "Are you really going to make me watch this alone?" He said annoyed. I didn't say anything and walked out. I heard his click pause and run to me *everyone was already asleep* he ran out of the room to me and hugged my waist trying to not let me leave."It was just a joke, I'm sorry" i said laughing, By then Zack had picked me up and threw me on the bed, he laid down wrapping his arms around me so I couldn't leave again. " your not allowed to leave princess," he said with a stern but joking tone. I turned over so my head was on his chest with my arms wrapped around him and his arms around me. He kissed my forehead, "do you really not want to watch a scary movie?" He asked, "its ok i have you, ill be fine," I'm said smiling.

I got up off his chest and instead sat beside him with my arm around his waist still but now u could see the TV, he clicked play and the movie started. It already had creepy music, i was honestly terrified. I tensed up with my heart pounding. Not even 15 minutes into the movie there was a jump scare. I screamed, but quickly Zack covered my mouth not wanting to wake up everyone. "Princess, your going to wake everyone up," Zack told me, I was already done with this movie, I DID NOT want to watch it. So i had an idea, if i act mad at Zack maybe he will turn it off. I rolled over facing opposite of him. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. I guess Zack felt bad because he hit pause and asked me what's wrong, I didn't answer him. "Princess I'm sorry ill turn it off," he said sad. I stood my ground and didn't say a word. Zack changed the movie to the show OuterBanks, he knew i loved that show. After I realized he had changed it i looked back at the tv still facing away. I felt Zack wrap his arms around my pulling me closer to him. I couldn't help but smile, "your such a faker" he said kissing my cheek. I looked up at him with a small smile, sometimes I forget how lucky i am. I was actually really tired. So I flipped over to him starting to fall asleep, i felt him kiss my cheek and soon we fell asleep.