>*)#_+Trust me+_#(*<

"Why?" I asked confused, " Just trust me" he said. I put on the skates and he laced them up for me. It was actually quite interesting the way he tied it. He put one knot then wrapped it around and to the front again and tied it like normal. "Why did you tie it like that." "It just helps support your ankle so you don't fall." He laughed. "Oh sorry" i said embarrassed, "No, its ok i just thought you knew because your brother plays, do you even know how to skate?" He asked jokingly, "Ive skated a few times but i don't really do it much anymore." I said. "No problem ill help you,"  He took my hands and helped me stand up. I found my balance and he walked me to the gate that enters the ice. He was still holding my hands helping me in as he did. I was scared I would fall and he could definitely tell, he started to skate backwards still holding on to me. "Watch me," he said moving to the side of me, he started to show me how to go forward and keep my balance. It was actually not as hard as I thought it would be. He moved back in font of me and tried to teach me how to stop. I definitely failed because soon after I tripped and we both fell. We both started laughing and he helped me up, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you fall," he sad worried, "It's ok it wasn't your fault, I'm just clumsy," we both laughed it off. We continued to skate with him still holding my hand. I was finally able to stop on my own and soon i was skating without his help. "Hold on," he said skating off to the middle of the rink, he took his skate and dug his skate in the ice drawing a big heart in the middle, he waved me over and we were both standing in the center. He gave me a hug, "You know i love you right" He said, "I love you to." I replied. By the way he looked at me i knew we were together for a reason. Soon after we got off the ice, and he helped me take my skates of and hurried to the locker room to pack up.

*Im trying something new with adding Zacks POV*

Zack's POV:
  I ran off to the locker room where all the boys were. I went a took a quick shower and got dressed and sat to talk to the boys. "Zack," Hayden said, "What?" I said, while looking up. "Do you wanna come over for dinner, next Friday?" Hayden asked with a smile, "That depends, is your sister going to be there," he asked looking back at his phone, "No she'll be on Mars" he joked. "Of course she'll be there she lives there." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah ill come over, what time?" "About 7:30, if thats ok?" Hayden responded, "Yeah sure, I'll be there." Hayden nodded and we all packed up there stuff and started to leave.

Amber's POV:
My dad and I finished closing the rink and headed to the car. Hayden soon joined us after saying goodbye to the team. My dad stoped by the bank to pay me for last weeks payroll. "WHAT why does she get so much money you barely pay me at all." Hayden said irritated, "Hayden shut up i pay more for your gear and games in a single season then she gets in a year." My dad argued back. "Wow dad." I said sarcastically jealous. It was starting to get late and no one felt like cooking dinner, so I convinced my dad to get take out from a nearby Chinese place. My dad called in and ordered so we could just pick it up. It was always my brother who went to get the food, *I guess it made him feel important* it started to rain by the time we got home. We all ran into the house with my brother carrying his hockey gear. I got the take-out and my dad ran to unlock the door. Soon after we got inside it started to get bad, we saw the wind blowing the trees and knocking over trash cans. It was crazy how fast the rain changed. We could hear the lightning and thunder, it was  loud so it had to be close. My mom dumped out Hayden hockey bag into the washer and hit start. *sometimes it's annoying that they dont make him do it when i always do mine* i changed into my pajamas real fast and hurried to the kitchen. I was so hungry. I grabbed a plate and picked out my favorite food, noddles with soy sauce and som beef and broccoli. We all sat down in the living room, watching a show we all liked, Criminal Minds. It was a weird episode, but also very fun to watch *in my opinion Dr.Reid is my favorite* but my brother likes JJ. My mom likes Penelope but my dad like Hotch, *no surprise there lol*  we watched a few episodes and I didn't realize i had left my phone in my room so i went to go grab it and Zack had texted me over 20 times. I was really worried I thought "what does he need thats that important" i opened up the text messages and he had asked me if he could come over for the night, apparently his parents we're fighting. The messages were one like 5 minutes ago so I'm glad i read them then. I called him asking what was wrong, he went on a short rant and said his dad took his car keys for not taking the trash out the night before, i walked in to the kitchen telling my dad what had happened and of course my dad was fine to go get him. He was like a son to my dad, he honestly spent more time on the rink then at home. Dad and me hopped in the car and hurried to Zacks house, he climbed out his window trying not to get in the middle of his parents, he got in the back holding a backpack he had quickly put together to stay the night.