#=+-_Good Morning _-+=#

It was about 2am and i woke up to my throat being dry. Everyone was asleep so i quickly slid out of bed and shut the bedroom door as quiet as i could. It still made a little click but I didn't think anything of it. I walked to the kitchen stepping light to try and not be to loud. When i got to the kitchen i knew no one could hear me in here. I let out a yawn as I opened the fridge and the Light hit my face, making me cover my eyes. I rubbed my eyes opening them slowly, to hopefully adjust to the light. I grabbed a CapriSun that was nice and cold. I shut to fridgeheading over to the pantry. I opened the straw on my drink and poked it in, I quickly took a huge gulp as i opened the pantry door, i took out a bag of Cheetos and sat in a ball on the couch. I opened my phone scrolling through my TikTok for you page. I ate my Cheetos and drank my CapriSun. I tiptoed back to the kitchen to throw away my trash, i turned around... "AHHH" i said as i see Zack standing there rubbing his eyes, "what's wrong," he said "nothing you just scared me" i said catching my breath. He opened his arm's "lets go back to bed it's almost 3am" he walked in front of me opening and closeing the door behind me. "lay down i have to get up early" he said laying back down, "you dont need me to sleep" I laughed, "Yes i do" he said putting his arm around me. He fell asleep before me but i soon drifted off.

I woke up at around 5:45am to see Zack trying to put on a shirt as quiet as he can, he wasn't doing a very good job but i knew he was trying. He glanced over and saw my eyes open and I tried to quickly shut them so he didn't see, but i was too late and he saw me. "Shit" he said slipping a hat on, he walked over to the side of the bed i was sleeping on. He kissed me on the forehead and walked out shutting the door as quiet as possible. I heard my brother walking down the hall. I knew they had a small game tomorrow so i just fell back asleep.

By the time i woke up it was already almost 1:00. I got up to go to the kitchen hoping Hayden and Zack didn't take all of the fruit to practice. Luckily i had a stash in the back of the pantry that i saved for myself. I was right, all of them were gone. I got out a snack sized bag of doritos and plopped down on the couch. I got the remote and turned on OuterBanks. I was on the last season that had just came out. I realized i forgot a drink, "Dang it" i was so annoyed. I walled back to the kitchen and grabbed a cold DrPepper out of the fridge. I hurried back to the couch covering myself with a fleece blanket. I chilled at the house waiting for Hayden and my dad to come home. After a while i got a snap from Zack.

♥️Zack♥️
________________________________________________________________________________________
🟥TAP TO OPEN

♥️Zack♥️________________________________________________________________________________________🟥TAP TO OPEN

*saved in chat*

ME:
Ill be waiting
Love youuuuu♥️

I watched a few episodes but i soon fell asleep. After a little while i was woken up by my phone ringing. It was Hayden, "what's up" i said clicking the speaker button, "Amber, is mom with you?" He said in a scared tone, "No, what's wrong" i could hear my dad in the background on the phone with someone, "Hayden, what's going on" no answer, "HAYDEN, TELL ME NOW" Hayden let out a sigh and explained how mom had left the game early to stop by the store, expect it had been over 3 hours and nobody could get to her. As i was on the phone I heard our screen door open and a key open the door, it was mom. "Mom you gave Hayden and dad a heart attack," i said feeling relieved. I still had the phone on speaker letting my mom talk, "sorry guys, my phone died," she said putting he purse on the little table that sits by the door. "Im going to start making dinner, but ask your brother when will he be hom. Same for your dad," i asked Hayden, "hey, when will y'all be home?" I asked, "maybe 9:00" *it was already almost 8:00*  i said bye to my dad and brother, and walked to the kitchen curious what we were eating. My mom was cooking her famous lasagna. "OOO MOM I LOVE THAT" i said grabbing the spaghetti sauce out of the pantry, "Thx honey," hey mom is it ok if i have a sleepover with Abby, she got a new apartment?" I asked "i dont see why not." Mom agreed. "But I can't drive you so she needs to come get you." "Ok ill talk to her" i went to my room to FaceTime Abby.

A=ABBY!!!!!!!!

ABBY=Hey Amber
ABBY=SO CAN YOU COME OVER

A=Yes but i dont have a ride

ABBY=That's fine ill pick you up

A=Hey if you come in like and hour or 2 you can have some of my moms lasagna

ABBY=OK BET

A=OK ttyl

It soon turned 8:50 and i hear the fro door unlocking. My dad, Hayden, Zack and Abby all came in. I rushed over to give Abby a hug, I haven't seen her in forever. I pulled her to my room and finished packing. I sat my bag on my bed and went to go eat. I almost forgot Zack was here but when i got in the kitchen he gave me a big hug. He was much taller then me so i had to stand on my tip-toes to reach him, he kissed me will our arms still wrapped around each other. "Come get some food love birds" Hayden said pulling out plates for everyone. We all sat down around the dining room table, and talked for a while whilst finishing our food. Abby and me hurried to finish. After we finished I grabbed my bag from my room and hugged my mom and kissed Zack goodbye.