Introduction 

"In a world of power and reign there can never be peace. You were a child, you have just begun to breathe, but someone has lit the fires while taking away your fresh air, leaving you with few drops of water and hope that they'll stop the raging flames. Maybe you were gifted, power beyond expected, but power doesn't always mean strength, it also means threat.
Years later you've grown up to hate everyone and everything, you found salvation in fury and vengeance, you found home with someone you've picked up while desperately trying to stray from the path of destiny. And even after years spent in agony, I've never given up on my aim. I worked through hell to build name and wealth, I gave chance for those whose life was very alike mine. And in the end, I am finally ready to do the last task of my life... many will cry, blood will be shed but it's irrelevant. They'll pay for staling my childhood." - Anastas

Some information:

The normal age of humans and supernaturals is different. So one year of a supernatural will be four and a half for a human. (Every four years a supernatural person ages only one year)

There will be chapters where I will include other characters life beside from the main characters story.

The love story between the main characters will be interviewed with their pasts and main aims.

There are many POV form different characters so I advise to pay attention to it. I'll also include the BOTH main characters POV because I'd like to present them as they are, without any suspecting.

Other things such as names, surnames, spices, age, relations, physical appearance... will be mentioned throughout the story.

I hope you'll like how I wrote the characters and their storyline. One last thing I'd like to mention is that English is not my native language so please be free to point some grammar mistakes I surely made.

Enjoy <3
- S.Anastas -