fuck buddies (M)

Proofread ✔️

warning ⚠️ : smut

Narrative Perspective

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

"Ngh~ Jisung, s-stop. We're still i-in school- Aaagh~" Minho moaned as he tugged on Jisung's hair. Jisung, being the hornier one out of the 2 of them, continued to thrust his fingers into Minho as he tried to find his sweet spot.

Jisung bit down into Minho's neck and started sucking on the soft flesh as his fingers thrusted into Minho's hole faster than before. "Ji~ C-Come on. We a-are not going to b-be doing t-this- ngh~ in the s-school's toilet."

Minho tried persuading Jisung into stopping but he continued to do whatever he was doing; ignoring him. Soon, Minho came onto his stomach and was about to clean up when Jisung slammed Minho against the cubicle door.

"I'm not done yet, kitten~ You have to take care of me too~" Jisung said as he smirked, pulling his pants down to his ankles. "Ride me."

Jisung sat on the toilet seat's cover as Minho inserted Jisung's dick into himself. He went in slowly; trying not to hurt himself but Jisung was losing his patience.

He held Minho by his waist as he pushed him all the way down. Minho tilted his head backwards as his eyes rolled slightly towards the back of his head; squinting his eyes as he tried to hold in his moans.

Minho, after getting used to Jisung being in him, started to slowly bounce up and down Jisung's member. Jisung groaned at the feeling of Minho's tight hole clenching around him and started caressing his thighs.

Soon enough, Minho came a second time amd unconsciously clenched around Jisung tightly; making Jisung cum into him as well. Minho was tired and wanted to sleep but still had classes to go to. He slowly got up from Jisung's dick, slightly missing the feeling of it in him and wanted to pull his boxers and pants back up but moaned as Jisung thrusted into Minho again.

Now, Minho was leaned against the toilet; two hands on the top of it and back arched as Jisung thrusted deeper into Minho.

This carried on for another 7 minutes before Jisung came into Minho a second time, pushing his cum deeper into him. Both males stayed in that position for a few seconds more until Jisung pulled out and asked Minho to stay still. He took something out of his jacket (A.N : like a magician, Wattpad logic.) and shoved it into Minho.

"Aaagh~ ngh. Ji-Jisung ah~ What did you just shove into me you asshole." 

"A vibrator. I can control it so I might turn it on when your in class. Also to keep my cum in you."

"I- Why the hell would you do that?!" 

"For fun. Break is almost over, so we better get going. See you later."

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

"Lee Minho, why are you late to my class? If you give me an excuse and not a valid reason, see yourself in detention."

"I'm right on time though.. I- uhm. Was at the toilet."

"That is not a valid reason, dear. Go to detention after school for an hour and don't you dare skip it."

"Ugh."

Minho made his way to his seat and took out all materials needed for the class. He was actually concentrating on the lesson when he felt a tingling sensation run through his spine. Minho brushed it off as it wasn't very intense and continued to focus on the lesson.