"Unwanted revelations"

Upon arrival, Alissa opened the main entrance door and we stayed in the lobby talking for a couple more minutes.

Inside the mansion it's in the same neoclassical style as the façade, with some Victorian architectural touches, it seems incredible. In front of us were some beautiful and long stairs that I suppose they connect the personal rooms of each one, on the opposite sides of the hall there are two other spaces, one that leads to the living room and the library, the other to the dining room and the kitchen.

We would have stayed talking and browsing around the mansion if it weren't for Dann's unexpected arrival, which he interrupted by coming down the stairs noisily.

-Here you are Liv!, I looked for you throughout the mansion but I had no response from your presence, where were you?.

He asked me approaching us and trying to take my arms so that I got even closer to him, which did not work, when I felt his touch I moved away involuntarily.

-I went to take some photos in the garden in front of the entrance, but I ended up a bit lost, fortunately I ran into someone who ended up saving me from that situation.

I smiled, directing my gaze towards Alissa, who was also watching me, smiling back at me.

-I'm glad you were able to return well, I can't take my eyes off you for a second because I lose you, I know your sense of direction very well. He commented laughing and then turning to Alissa.

-Seems that you already know the famous Alissa White, my pleasure, I'm Dann Anderson.

He raised her hand in greeting.

-Thank you for taking care of my dear girlfriend, she is sometimes a little careless and she can venture too far.

Introducing myself as his girlfriend made me cringe a lil. I am, but I just didn't like that he brought it up at the time, and not in front of Alissa, or whoever it was, I felt a little rushed.
Well, it's true anyway, why should I feel that sensation? Anyway, I couldn't shake that unsettling, weird feeling of discomfort.

-Oh, girlfriend. I hadn't found out about it yet.

Alissa replied looking at me with a somewhat confused and surprised expression.

-Well, congratulations Dann, I'm happy for you, you have an incredible girl by your side.

-Sure she is! And I hope to see you at dinner because we will be making a very important announcement! How sure...

-Yeah, yeah, well, thanks Dann for sooo much information, but it'll be better to talk about it later, don't you think?.

I cut Dann off before he continued to yell at the rooftops about our engagement.

-Well, I'm sure it will be a very important announcement, I won't stop you anymore, you still have several pending, I'll leave you, nice to meet you Dann.

Alissa commented approaching me, resting her delicate hand on my arm.

Every time I feel her touch, she causes me an inexplicable absorbing sensation that runs through my entire body.

-See you Liv.

She then turned to go back to the entrance, but I stopped her, again.

-You don't have to go yet, there are still a few hours before dinner, don't you, Dann?.

Dann nodded at me in confusion, however, again we were interrupted by another noisy presence, this time a red-haired girl in a conspicuously expensive outfit and dark glasses was approaching us, walking quickly, as if she were on some fashion runway. Something in her did not give me a good thorn.