Chapter 2

The next morning Hayley repeated her routine of sneaking out of Klaus' bedroom and into hers, only this morning instead of Freya, Keelin, and Rebekah it was Hope who sat on her bed.

“You and Dad?” Hope said, smirking. “Hope…” Hayley started but Hope cut her off. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner or at all?” Hope said, angrily but in a joking matter. “You’re not upset that me and your dad have been seeing each other?” Hayley asked confused, “Of course not, what kid would be mad that her parents are together?’ Hope confirmed.

Hayley looked at Hope and then to the ground, “Hope… Is it okay if you kept this between us, your other aunts know besides Davina and Gia not that they can’t know I would just prefer the smallest bit of people know and your uncles definitely can’t know,” Hayley explained to Hope.

She nodded and smiled, she was going to go in for a hug but realized her mom was naked. She just smiled and then exited the room, making her way through the corridor and into her dad’s room. “Hey Dad,” she said smirking, knowing he would be startled.

"Hope, hey, what are you doing here?" He asked me, making sure the duvet was covering his lower half. "Just wondering if you knew Mom came out of your room naked?" Hope asked, smirking. He knew that she knew the answer to that question so he just smirked at his daughter who was so much like him. She just looked like Hayley, with his eyes though.

"What? Your mom came out of my room naked? No way!" He said jokingly, Hope crossed her arms at her father's ways. "Yes my littlest wolf, I know your mom walked out of my room naked. How else are you supposed to sneak back into your room after having sex?" Klaus said sarcastically.

"Ew. Didn't need to know what you did, I can already put the pieces together. Yuck!" Hope says, making disgusting faces. "Okay, well I'm going to shower, so out," Klaus demanded, and so she did.

Hope walked through the corridor while the water ran in her dad's ensuite. "Hello little one," said a voice from behind Hope, she turned to see her Aunty Bex. "Hey Auntie Bex," Hope said smiling and hugging Bex. "So you found out about your parents?" Rebekah asked Hope, she just nodded and they both laughed.

Hayley soon walked out of her bedroom and went to the courtyard where some of the family sat. She waved to them and walked out of the compound. "Where is she off to?" Kol asked, looking at the girls. "I don't know but I'm going with her," Hope says, getting up from her sitting position and walking out of the compound. 

- With Hayley and Hope

"Mom, where are you off to?" Hope asked Hayley. "To some stores to get your father some Father's Day gifts," Hayley replied, getting into the car.

"Can I come, I still have some shopping to do?" Hope asked, Hayley nodded. "Okay be right back!" Hope ran back into the compound and up the stairs to her room, running back out with her wallet in hand.

"Whoa, little Nik, where are you going?" Kol asked Hope, she stopped running and replied. "Shopping with mom," then she left the compound. "Okay ready," Hope said, getting into the passenger seat of Hayley's car. Hayley reversed the car and drove to the closest outlet.

"Are you going your separate way or are you staying with me?" Hayley asked Hope. "I'll go my separate way, Meet back at the car in 2 hours?" Hope asked, Hayley agreed and they went separate ways. Hayley headed for the jewelry shop, and Hope headed for the clothing shop.

Hayley walked inside the shop, she had never been jewelry shopping in a long time and even worse she had no idea what jewelry to buy Klaus. She walked over to a stand with watches and looked at some. There was one that stood out to her, it was silver and black. She looked at the tag and went to the counter, "Hey, I would like an Air-King watch," she said. The assistant behind the counter walked to the table and opened the glass, getting the watch that was packaged in a box. She walked back to the counter and scanned it. "Okay your total is $7,450.36" Hayley was shocked but she opened her wallet and gave the girl her credit card. "Have a nice day!" The lady said and gave her the card back and a bag with the watch inside.

Hope was inside a clothing store, she was planning on getting a dress for herself and then a couple of henleys for her dad. First, she looked at the dresses, she found a long burgundy dress. It reminded her of the one she wore on the twins' birthday and fighting those zombies with Raf. She always wondered what he was doing in the prison world and she wished that she could go back and see him. She put the dress on her arm and went to find her dad some henleys. She grabbed a black one, a gray one, a green one, a burgundy, and a blue one. She then went to the counter to pay for her things. "Is this all?" The cashier asked, Hope nodded and the cashier scanned her things. "Your total is $135.89," the cashier told Hope. She opened her wallet and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and a fifty, then she left the store leaving her change behind.

The next store Hayley went to was a clothing store, she needed a new dress but she was also buying him a new jacket. She saw Hope walking out of the store she was just about to go into, "Hey Mom," she said waving to Hayley.

"Hello my sweet girl," Hayley said, waving back to Hope. Then entering the store she just left. Hayley found a jacket Klaus would like, it was black, long, and had buttons. Then she moved over to the dress section, she saw one that was like the red dress she wore at the Strix party, then there was another one similar but in a different color and different lace. She found her size and then went to the counter, after paying for her things and a couple of hours had passed, she met Hope at the car.

“Got everything?” she asked hopefully, “Yup, what about you?” Hope asked in return.

“Same, ready to go?” Hayley asked, Hope nodded and they both got into the car.