Chapter 5

-  Father’s Day

Klaus awoke to Hayley no longer in his arms, although today was Father’s Day so she was supposed to tell him what was happening and why she was acting different.

As he was about to get out of bed, he was pushed back down at vamp speed. Looking at the person, he could see her brown hair and those hazel orbs of hers. He smiled at the sight of his little wolf and then pulled her down onto the bed too.

She giggled as he tickled her on her stomach which was the one place that could make her giggle the rest of her body just made her laugh normally. A voice at the door cleared their throat and Klaus turned to look at the door, Hayley had already known who it would be.

“I know y’all are together but I wouldn’t want to see it,” Hope said, jokingly. She came over to her dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “Happy Father’s Day, Dad.” She then placed the tray of food across his lap. “Mom helped me cook it,” She said smiling, then she left the room.

On the tray, there were pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruits, a wine glass that had blood instead of wine, and a card. Klaus picked up the card and looked at the front, there was a painting of Him, Hayley, and Hope when Hope was little. Hope loved that photo so she painted it onto the card, at the bottom of the painting ‘Happy Father’s Day’ were in big words. He opened the card to read the inside.

It read: “Dear Dad, Thank you for being there for me and sacrificing everything for me, including yourself. I am very glad that you got sad and drunk and had a one-nighter with Mom because now I am in existence. The magical miracle loophole baby, who is a tribrid, it does get lonely being the only tribrid in existence but hey unless you wanna redo the process of making me I doubt I’ll get a sibling. But thanks for everything Dad, you told me once that I showed you what unconditional love is and now I understand why you said that. And even though the name ‘Littlest Wolf’ sounds funny, I’m glad to be your Littlest Wolf. I love you Dad, and have a great day. - Love, Hope.”

Klaus chuckled at the part about him having a one-nighter with Hayley, then again when he read about her having siblings. He enjoyed thinking about her having siblings, another tribrid baby running around since his Littlest Wolf has gotten so big.

“Do you like it?” Hayley asked him, he nodded and then started to eat his food. Hayley stole one or two strips of bacon and some fruit. She knew better than to eat his pancakes.

Flashback:

Klaus was in the kitchen, plating his food when Hayley came in. He had just finished putting the pancakes on the plate and was putting syrup on them. She reached into a drawer and grabbed a fork, she then dug into his pancakes and ate them. Klaus looked at her as she devoured his pancakes and once she was done she looked up from the plate to him. He stood there with his arms crossed, she just smirked and got down from her chair. “You better run little wolf,” He states, she takes off running and he follows her. She ran through the corridor, him right behind her. He finally catches her without using vamp speed and picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder and spinning her around until she was dizzy. He then dropped her close to the railing on the balcony which she stumbled back on and fell over. He vamped sped to her just in time before she hit the floor, she looked at him in shock and he just smirked. “Don’t ever touch my pancakes again Little Wolf.”

End of Flashback. 

-  With Vincent

Vincent woke up with his two kids standing beside the bed, and his wives behind them. Freya holding a tray and Keelin holding two cards. Little Nik and Ellie both hugged Vincent, while Freya passed the tray over and Keelin handed him the cards.