Back Again

(Hello people the author here and this a sequel.  To the first book on my profile.)

Son.

Yes Mom.

How is your job doing?

Uh Um I got fired.

Again that's like the fifth job you had in the past 2 months.

It's 2003 mom. Jobs are hard to come by.

Go back to college. You can get a better job like that game creator you always wanted to be.

I don't have enough money. I past High School and I yet I couldn't get a scholar.

I know son. Sorry but hows Kelly doing.

Shes good but she's at Work.

Unlike you.

Well sorry I can't keep a job.

Oh it's fine I will talk to you two later.

Talk to you later mom.

You hung up the phone. "Man Why are jobs so hard to get?" You ask yourself.

~Front Door Opens~

"[Name] You home?" Kelly asked. "Yeah i'm here." You said. "What happened at work?" Kelly asked with a mad tone. "I got fired again." You said. "Man you really suck at jobs. But I can't blame you. One almost killed you..... Lucky that scares gone right." Kelly tried to change the subject. "Yeah well it's not gone just faded a little." You said. "Have you heard from Jeremy in a while?" Kelly ask. "Yeah last week." You said.

~Woof~

"Oh Hey Hank.You have the paper cool. Now drop it." You demanded Hank. "Ummm...Mhmmm... Wow that old Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is opening up again but as FazBear Fright. The Local Horror Attraction that will scare your socks off. The old history of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza will come alive again. Help Wanted. Come down or call 1-800-Faz-Bear." You said.

"I bet you won't go back there. Will you." Kelly said. "Wait what are you doing. You are actually going back there aren't you. Ughh! You will probably get stuffed into a suit again." Kelly complained. Kelly walked in the other room. You called 1-800-Faz-Bear.

Yeah this is Fazbear Fright how may I help you.

I want the job.

Oh the Night Guard. Just come down to Fazbear Fright right now and I can get you set up. By the way Fazbear Fright is just the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I know.

Okay well see you hear.

"Don't get yourself killed this time!" Kelly yelled. "I won't they don't got the old animatronics anymore I am sure it fine." You said and ran out the door. You got in your car and drove to Fazbear's Fright. About 15 minutes later. You was outside the old pizzeria. You walked to the front entrance. but right before you open the door you felt a sudden chill down your spine. Man it's been so long. To be honest I been here about 11 years ago. As you walked the the manager's room, where Mr. Faz stayed, you found the new owner. "Hey, I'm here to be the new Night Guard?" "Oh, you must be the one who called. Well, fill out these papers and we will call you when you should come back." "Ok" You said. As you walked out you saw a boarded up room. You walked near it and felt paranoid. You heard a bang in the room and heard a child laughter. You turned around And saw a child. You were confused as the child disappeared, but then you ran To your car, realizing that was the kid they found in Freddy's suit, 10 years ago.