It Burns

Brad arrived and saw the building engulfed in flames.

"MY BUSINESS IT IS RUINED." Brad yelled in anger. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" Brad yelled at you furiously. "I had to defend myself the animatronics tried to kill me again. So I made my way to the parts and service room and grabbed the axe and destroyed all their endoskeletons the only one who didn't get destroyed was Springtrap but it probably was burned down in the fire. But I technically didn't start the fire the sparks from the destroyed endoskeleton did, them things have flammable oil you know. You explained. "But you destroyed my property so you need to pay for it... ALL OF IT THE BUILDING THE TECH AND ALL THE ROBOTS!" Brad yelled. "Yeah but you locked me in the building without my permission that's technically Kidnapping." You said.

-A car drives up-

"[Name]! Oh your okay, Thank God!" Kelly ran to you. "Of course i'm okay why wouldn't be?" You said. "Well lets see you was locked inside there and now it's engulfed in flames. What does that tell you?" Kelly said in a nagy voice. "Oh... Yeah. Well I got out and thats all that matters." You said and hugged Kelly.

"How am I going to pay for this building again. I used all the money I had to buy it from Mr. Faz." Brad said in anger and sat down on the hood of his car with his hands over his face.  "Brad I am very sorry for you but I had to safe my self from being stuffed inside a suit and not be able to get out because nobody was here to save me from being sufficated and bleeding out. Trust me I been stuffed inside a suit before and I almost died just imagion how you be in the postion." You explianed. "I know but I spend so much money on this building but now its all gone." Brad said.

~Wewoowewoooweeeewowooo~

"Looks like the firefighters are now here." Kelly said. 

-About 1 hour later-

"Well Brad the fires out but your building is now burned to the ground. What are you going to do now?" You asked. "I don't Know I guess I can rebuild this place and try and raise some more money to rebuild this place to another horror atrattion or I can just make another Pizzeria but with newly up-to-date animatronics." Brad explained. "Sounds good I hope you can do that and make kids happy not well... you know... dead." You said. "I guess so well I think you should try and get a hold of Mr. Faz for me I want to speak to him about how he got the animatronics. So I guess I will talk to you later." Brad said and jumos back in his car and drove off. "Well [Name]. I think we should tell Jeremy this and we need to get a hold of Mr. Faz so come on." Kelly said and got inside the car and started the engine. You nodded and jumped in the car. Then you two drove off. 

-Hey Guys the Book is almost done Just one more part but I'm not making that until I come back from Vaction!!!! But I am working on another book about Minecraft. So keep a close eye out for that!!-