What Happened?

You sat down in your office chair but when you did Jeremy hit you up on the Walkie-Talkie.

Hey [Name]. I am ready just tell me when to go and I will go.

Okay I will tell you. 

You pulled up your CAMs and saw Brad at the Front door letting People in. You watched them carefully. When they got into view of the next CAM, You played the BB voice. You saw them go to the next CAM, but one. He was in a pool of blood. "What?" You said. You turned on the walkie talkie "Hey uh... Jeremy? Someone just died In the west hall..." "What!?" He yelled "Go see if they are alright!" you yelled back. As he went, the lights in your room started flashing. " Well, this is new." You said. Then you saw the SRP had an error sign on it, next to the ventilation. "Oh ventilation error. Duh." You said. Wait should I just let the ventilation go off so it can't scare the hell out of the people or should I turn it back on and not scare the crap out of myself. "Well business is business." You said and let the Ventilation go off.

~BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP~

The alarm went off. Then Red lights blinked on and off. You turned the sound of and the lights to. "Hopeful that didn't hear that." You said to yourself.

-Jeremy's Perspective-

Okay now I need to scare these people as good as I can. Just let me get to Hallway Eta. Jeremy walked out the safe room and cracked the door behind him so no one sees Golden Bonnie. Jeremy started to walk slow as if he was mimicking Freddy. He also matched the stomping sound. He tried to do the laugh, but it wasn't right. " Brad? Why is their dying dogs in here?" One of the guest said.

whoops! I thought my 'Freddy laugh' sounded like a chameleon being eaten by a frog. Then you play the audio again., By the Foxy head "WHAT? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO FOXY BRAD!?" One of the guest yelled. "Horror" Brad said back. "Well, it sure worked." The guest said back. Then when the group was closed to a vent, You sealed it. It made a loud noise even you heard it. then Jeremy came out of a vent unsealed and jumped out. He grabbed A Guest and took them into the back room, just he did to you a couple years back. More memories. Then the vents went offline. you let the vents go out, so everyone would see some crazy stuff'. When the group went to hallay Alpha, you fixed the ventilation, and walked out. "Hello, Night Guard." Brad said. "How was your shift?" "Good, but I about died. Man. Freddy almost got me." You responded. Then 'Freddy' Came out of the vent. Then he took the mask. "This is Jeremy. He is my assistant in the job. He really likes that suit." You said.

"Wow! Jeremy that was scary wow but what happened to the old animatronics?"The Leader of the group asked. "I had to put them up for reasons unknown the old owner said leave them in this room no matter what." Brad said "May you show us the room?" The Guy asked. "Uhh errr Sure but this one time." Brad said and led the group to the middle back room. "Well, here it is. Take a good look, because you will never see this room again." Brad said. "Woah. This is cool! Never been a customer at any of the Fazbear's restaurants." One guest said "Hey! Look at that! The cupcake! Is it for sale?" Another guest asked "Nope. Not for sale." Brad said. "Oh when I worked night guard here a few years ago, the voice that was on the phone, Mike Schmidt I think, he named it Carl." You said. " Oh yeah, when I worked their Toy Chica put her eyes in the cupcake she carried." Jeremy said. " Wow this cupcake sure has some history with this establishment. I even hear rumors that the Fazbear company made a golden one, just like the Golden Freddy and Bonnie. 'Golden like the stars' Was the motto for them." The guest said. " Wow I didn't know that." You said. "Well, that is the end of the tour." Brad said. " What did you think?" "It was pretty good." said on guest. "Eh." said another. "Could be better with the older Animatronics here. Like it is call Fazbear's Fight. But this is still doable to be open to the public but if you are able to remake or get the old animatronics. It would really bring money in. Well me and my clients must leave now so see ya Brad and make me proud." The Group leader said. "Well we need the old animatronics.Where are they at?" Brad questioned. "I know Mr. Faz told me." You said. "Really?! Where? Is it in this building?" Brad said in surprise. "Yeah it is just its behind the only door in the back you never opened." You said. "Oh... I should've open it sooner." Brad said rubbing the back of his head. Brad walked back to the three doorways in the back. "So it's its this one door. Well its a steel unlike these two doors which was just a reinforced aluminum also this one is boarded up. Hmm... Hey [Name] hand me that sledgehammer." Brad asked. You walked over to get the the sledgehammer and handed it to Brad. Brad grabbed it and stepped back them he swung the Hammer at the wood until it was all broke off the door. "Now I should have a blowtorch in the Parts and service room. Could you go grab it for me?" Brad asked. You nodded and walked to the parts and services room.

~This was another short one sorry the next part should be alot bigger.~