♡PILOT♡

FOR OVER A CENTURY, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world

FOR OVER A CENTURY, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story.

♡♡♡

GILBERT RESIDENCE

DEAR DIARY, today will be different. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say 'I'm fine, thank you'. Yes, I feel much better. I will no longer be the little girl who lost her 'parents' and her mother. I will start fresh. Be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.

As Sabrina finishes her sentence, she hears Elena screeching her name to get breakfast. Standing up with a big smile, while chuckling at her sisters' usual mood on the first day back from school. "I'm coming Elena! Don't get your panties in a twist!" She shouts back, giggling hearing Elena shout something back incoherent. 

Sabrina stands up from her sitting position by the window and rushes down the stairs the meet the rest of her family.

Jenna, her guardian, is seen running around the kitchen rushing for her presentation and for the teenagers. "Toast. I can make toast." 

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna," Elena replies, pouring Sabrina and herself a cup of coffee. While Sabrina walks past bumping her hips with her softly to grab some toast. "Is there coffee?" Jeremy questions, stealing Elena's coffee after she gave the first cup of coffee to Sabrina who slapped Jeremy's chest playfully. In return, he sent her a playful glare not being able to contain his grin.

"Your first day of school and I'm unprepared. Lunch money?" Jenna offers to any of them. Sabrina and Jeremy go to take it but have a little argument about who gets it. "Let's just spilt okay Jer?" Sabrina muttered to him with a soft smile dancing on her face, "Fine.." He replies reluctantly after he made eye contact with her. He can't resist those big eyes.

"Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?" Jenna stresses, carrying on running around the kitchen. "Don't you have a big presentation today?" Sabrina muffles, her mouth full of toast, looking over Jenna. "Finish eating before speaking Rina!" Elena scolded her with a playful look and a finger pointing at her. "Sorry, Elena!" Sabrina exclaimed with a playful grin, swallowing down the rest of the toast.

Sabrina looks back at Jenna, "Don't you have a big presentation today?" She questioned her with a thinking face. "I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at... now. Crap!" Jenna exclaimed as she pulls the hair tie from her hair and rushes to shove her essentials in her bag.

"Then go. We'll be fine!" Sabrina reassures Jenna with a soft smile. Jenna looks over at her with a grateful smile and runs out of the house in a rush.