5:39 AM thoughts

Why do I stay up til after everyone in my family has gone to sleep? Because I keep hearing strange noises and I can't blame it on family cuz they're asleep and my brain automatically think, "OH MY GOSH YOURE GONNA DIE! RUNNNNNNN!" Then I end up pulling an all nighter like I'm doing now.

Sleep sounds so good right now, it's the going to sleep that scares me. my mind is a beautiful thing and a cursed thing, it's like "let's think of everything you're scared of right before who go to sleep" and I'm like, "what's on wattpad, yeah okay, let's read a story and forget about this." Of course then I end up staying up later because of a really good.

WHY AM I A COMPLICATED LLAMA WHO CANT DO THE THING SHE LOVES MOST!? Which is sleep.

Beautiful beautiful sleep

Oh how I need you

And so I was like, let me write on wattpad cuz I just finished this really good book called umm I actually don't know the title all I know is that it was very good. The main character didn't end up with any body which is a nice and sad change for once.

I guess it wasn't meant to be

Anyway, I was like "I should write the next chapter of What Matters Most but then I was like, "Wait! I have writers block" but I feel like I can do anything so I may go try and tackle that barrel.

Wish me luck